Drummer (1 Viewer)

Ringo who

Website
www.beatles.murashev.com
Looking for an existing or new band....open to all types of interesting bands. Generally have been in lo-fi bands and a few rock bands too. Been playing for 10 years around the country. Just moved here and have been looking for a band but haven't found anything worthwhile yet.

Own transport and kit and ready to practise when you want.

Niall.

hey there, can you gimme a call on 085-1408913, exisiting memebers of a band starting a new one, or pm me yor number, cheers, tom

Ringo who said:
Looking for an existing or new band....open to all types of interesting bands. Generally have been in lo-fi bands and a few rock bands too. Been playing for 10 years around the country. Just moved here and have been looking for a band but haven't found anything worthwhile yet.

Niall.

Hey i'm from a band called helper monkey, been looking for a drummer for ages. we've been together for quite a while and have a pretty full orignal set. we're based in dublin and all between 19 and 24. the music has been described as post-grunge neo-folk with a tinge of funk but i like to just call it acoustic based rock. we've been gigging for quite some time and are serious about this. Our influences include Bob Dylan, The Eels, The Pixies and PJ Harvey. Let me know if your interested you can contact me at 086 3210957 or [email protected]

I'm setting up a live band, intention to work to the top of this profession.
All new, all original, all revolution. No rock, no roll, no pop, no punk.
Big risk, big chance. Drums will sound like no drums have sounded before.

Email:
[email protected]
(I know I know, I'm going to change it soon I swear ;) )

HI Niall,

my name's Doireann and i'm from a band based in Dublin called One if by Sea. We've been together for about six months and have just finished recording a six song ep. We really want to work on our live set and we desperately need a serious, good drummer who is willing to experiment with beats and is able to play along to songs that change time and are a bit unusual. I would really really appreciate a reply and you should come along and jam at least once to check us out.

you can email [email protected] or ring 0866036346. Thanks a million and look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Niall, I saw your ad and liked your attitude. We`re a highly ambitious soulful pop-rock band (av. age 22) and we`re looking for someone like yourself who is passionate about being the drummer in a very successful band.

We`ve been together since June 2004 and have built up a good following, sold 2,000+ copies of our first EP and have all the demos ready for our debut album which we`ll record this summer. Til then we`ll be practsing at least 4/5 nights a week in Dublin.

We`re looking for a drummer who`s into break-beats, has no problems working to a click in the studio and is experienced enough to know when to lay off the toms and cymbals.

We`ve tour and release dates already lined up.

Our primary influences are: Beck, Stevie Wonder, Blur, Sublime, Groove, Armada, REM, Weezer (American rock in general)

If there`s anything there that you find interesting feel free to give me a shout on 087 2102922.

Thanks a million,
Danny

Hello Niall
My band are minus a drummer. I've got an album out and have written the next one which I'm in the process of rehearsing/gigging. I will be recording it during the summer with a release in October. I'd be interested in talking to you and stuff...
If you PM me I'll let you in on who I am!!!

Ringo who said:

Niall.

Hi Niall

Have you got fixed up with a band yet? If not, then I'm looking for a drummer for recording/ gigging over the summer with my band and with a release of the album in October. Got my own rehearsal/recording space and gear/transport etc.....Send me a PM and I'll get you more details (of who i am).

Cheers
Ringo who said:

Niall.

We are looking for a drummer for a Ramones Tribute

Paid gigs

If interested ring
086 2586869 to arange a rehearsal

Ringo who said:

Niall.

Hi Niall,

Im in a band called Slayer and we are currently looking for a drummer.Done a bit of recording and touring.P.M. me if your intrested.

:heart:

Kerry

Hi Niall,
we're lookin for a drummer to complete a four piece guitar band. We're all between 21 & 24, based in dublin, got loads of songs ready to go...if you're still available give us a call on 0863095591
Tim

Anyone else think it's nuts that people are leaving messages and phone numbers for someone who seemingly hasn't visited the site in about six months? I mean, you think slayer would know better.

Lads,

Have been practising with a band and it has fallen through as they were pissing about.

I am looking for a fairly experienced gang of musicians who know the craic and have been around the block a few times. Willing to practise as much as it takes to get things right and also willing to gig anywhere in Ireland and not just the one or two standard venues in Dublin.

This goes out to anyone who has been practising on their own and wants to start a band and people who have been in bands before and havent got around to playing again. I am open to any offers including existing bands.

The main thing is that you are good and willing to put the work in.

Send me a message if you want to chat about it.

Hi Niall,

Check out mu add PM me if ur interested. We badly need the right man fast to get things moving. Cheers.

Hi,
Singer/lead guitarist, bass player and rhythm guitarist are looking for a drummer to complete the 4 piece alternative rock band. We are all 20-25. Looking for someone good, solid and powerful with a good ear and preferably some experience in a band. We rehearse in Dublin city centre each Sunday and will be adding a weekday shortly.
Original material being written along with some covers to get the band going. Main aim is to get gigging and record an EP at the end of this year. Main influences: Smashing Pumpkins, Feeder, Thin Lizzy, Led Zeppelin, Feeder, Foo’s, any good rock and roll really. So if you would like to meet up for a jam, please PM me. Or email [email protected]
Cheers,
Dar

hey dude
looking for a drummer, have a cd which I can give you/for your consideration, ready to rehearse and start recording new material as soon as you are
give us a bell, go on go on........
ta
jonny
086 3385402

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back