drummer wanted (1 Viewer)

Kenner

Hey! we are urgently seeking a drummer. We have interest from a few ARs in america who were waiting on a decent demo from us but because of our bad luck with drummers we haven't been able to get a decent recording done. We also have to turn down quite a few gigs and that hurts. Right now Dave griffo sits in for us and plays the odd gig with us and will be helping us get a recording done but we are really looking for a full-time drummer.
We're looking for a professional guy here not a have a go hero or a weekend warrior. This is important to us so please check out the tracks on our myspace and get in contact with us as soon as possible if you're at all interested.

The track are taken off a gig we played in dorans with griffo on drums. he learned all 8 songs in a 2 hour jam before the gig so he's really jamming so all drumlines you hear can be changed at your leisure.
Well, hoping for some luck here. Thanks peeps.

www.myspace.com/thetakodatribe

they've heard us but want a proper listenable demo of at least 4 songs before they can do anything for us. it's only one AR. He heard about us through a music producer in florida. Also some guy called orman beckles. We had another drummer at the time and we were supposed to record a demo for a guy called paddy who works with dave fanning and he was going to pass on a demo to him because apparently he would help, but this drummer dragged his feet and it never got done. It has been a while and to be honest I'm not sure wether it's all too late or not which pisses me right off, but we haven't had much luck finding a decent drummer so none of it could be helped really.
Another producer in the states(new york) also contacted us asking us to send him a demo but as usual I had to tell him we hadn't got one. All a pity but still looking to get up and running and see what happens.
Anyway peace brother. Sorry for the convoluted and erratic waffling but it's a long story.

Hi my name is Ken and i am 24 years of age and live in Tallaght. Ive been playing drums seriously in bands in Ireland and America for the past 14 years. I am really committed and wana click with some like minded ppl that really wana make an impact in music. I have own transport (and am willing to travel) and kit and would really be interested in jamming and take it from there. Hope to talk soon.

Rgds,
Ken.W

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back