Drummer wanted (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter NCS
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 0

NCS

I'm looking for a drummer to complete the lineup for a new Dublin band. We are serious and hard-working and will be recording and playing shows very soon. No messers.

Influences include The Smiths, Television, Exploding Hearts, Guided By Voices, Interpol, The Kinks, The Attractions, Orange Juice, Paul Westerberg, Radiohead...

If interested email [email protected]. Mp3s available upon request.

Hi,

Like the sound of what you are doing....been looking for a band for ages...played for 10 years, am 26 and can jam when you want.

See my post under musicians available.

Ringo Who.

Niall.

NCS said:
I'm looking for a drummer to complete the lineup for a new Dublin band. We are serious and hard-working and will be recording and playing shows very soon. No messers.

Influences include The Smiths, Television, Exploding Hearts, Guided By Voices, Interpol, The Kinks, The Attractions, Orange Juice, Paul Westerberg, Radiohead...

Bump...
The Band is called North Clark Street. Guitarist, vocalist/guitarist and bassist/synth in place. Looking for a drummer to complete the lineup and allow us to get going seriously.
Listen to rough recordings here: http://artists.cpu.ie/bands/732/

Okay I'm bumping this again - North Clark Street now comprises me (vocals/guitar), a guitarist, a bass player and a keyboard player. Still looking for a drummer...
We practice 3 nights a week and shall be recording a proper demo as soon as we have a drummer on board and he/she learns the tunes. Similarly with gigs.

Do you still need a drummer???

NCS said:

Okay, after a bit of a lineup shuffle, we're still looking for a drummer. We have 2 guitartists and bass player. Influences like the above, or like in this ad:

Drummer Wanted, serious, hard working new Dublin band, for recording/live shows, band influenced by Smiths, Attractions, Television, Bad Seeds, Kinks.

Add in Bowie, Velvet Underground, Roxy Music, anyone who has ever written a thrilling shortish song, and bands who can string a few coherent words together.

Contact us at [email protected]. We want to record and get gigging seriously in the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back