Drummer for you (1 Viewer)

Yurn!

Website
www.gorillasmotasscarenow.com
In between browsing one handed websites and chucking Lynden Village down my neck hole i am available as a drummer for recording, singer songwriter types, even deaf jazz experimental, anything really. Bass and guiatar also but drums is my bitch.

Cheers

DK

Hey man whats goin on? We are looking for a drummer to do an Irish tour with and I came across your post. Email me at [email protected] so I can send you some clips to see if you would be interested. We just arrived back from Australia where we recorded our album so we need to get this on the move asap. Thanks

Hi,

Looking for a drummer

If youre interested, we're practicing in the underground on amien st. Tomorrow Wedneday 28th Aug 7-10pm

Give us a ring: 085 1423904

Cheers,
Ian

Damon_Kind said:
In between browsing one handed websites and chucking Lynden Village down my neck hole i am available as a drummer for recording, singer songwriter types, even deaf jazz experimental, anything really. Bass and guiatar also but drums is my bitch.

Cheers

DK

Hi man
I am an experienced musician starting up a rock band I write music for films and publishers an so on. I am looking for dedicated people to join me on my journey. Contact me on 086 341 3795.

Thanks
Ed.

sup'? Myself and my 2 friends started up a band a while ago but one of our players went back to his home planet of brazil, there are now two guitar players left and we are lookin for a drummer and a bassist, got a name of a drummer whos supposed to be home in 6 wks but not sure how that might turn out so spose for the mo I'm lookin for a bassist but if drums iz yo bitch then we'd be happier if you played that. So if your interested we'd love to jam with you at sum stage. and take it from there. my email is [email protected] .... Hope to hear from ya soon and go east on the Lynden Village now ya hear??? laterz dude .|..|

Damon_Kind said:

Cheers

DK

hey were looking for a drummer. we've got a full original set just need a drummer to top things off, We've been gigging around a bit already played voodoo lounge two weeks ago and have a couple of gigs in the pipeline. Have been described as post-grunge neo-folk with a tinge of funk we like the odd waltz and hill billy jingle too. influences include the pixies, PJ harvey and Bob Dylan let us know if your interested you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back