Drummer Available (1 Viewer)

deanodrummer

Website
www.myspace.com
Hi,
I'm a qualified graded drummer currently looking for some work, live or studio. I'm willing to play pretty much anything whether it be session work, original bands, or cover bands. I can play all styles and have alot of live, and some studio, experience. Based in Dublin, own transport, own gear. Contact me if you're looking for a good drummer or if ya need any more info.
Thanks,
Dean. :)

Hey I'm a 19 year old acoustic guitaris in Dublin looking to start an original band based on the kind of music I play: acoustic/easy listening but there is also a fair bit of energy too.
We are looking for a decent drummer who can show up for practise at least once a week. At the moment theres myself and a bassist, we've worked out some stuff together, but haven't recorded any of it yet, this is my music page anyway:

http://www.myspace.com/mcgarryacoustic

At the moment our goal is to just to create some good music, maybe learn a cover or 2, then worry about gigs and experience wise, the other lad has a fair bit of it however while i've being playing for 7 years I don't have any previous band experience so I don't know if that would be a problem??

Anyway let us know if you're interested or not.

Hey, I'm in a band and we're looking for a drummer. We are an originals band and we want to start gigging in the next month or two. There are four of us, two guitarists, a bassist and the singer who can play violin/keyboard/synth.

Do you want to meet up for a drink or come out to a practice? If you prefer to ring my number is 0876403901.

Shane

our drummer is leaving in the new year. Wonder if you'd be interested in this. www.myspace.com/thetakodatribe
There was only two of us in the band at this stage so we had to play the drums ourselves. I know we sound like Nirvana but we're trying to bring it somewhere new also.
Anyway reply here or you can e mail me at [email protected]

thanks

Hello there.
Sorry lads I've been off this for a while. Shoot us a private e-mail if ya need a drummer or anything and we can take it from there.
Cheers,
Dean.
Hey Dean, we are looking for a Drummer for an original band.
Influences: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Seasick Steve, Brian Jonestown Massacre, Primal Scream, The Charletans, The Kills
If you are interested please contact: Anna-0851121264 / Chris-0876227980

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back