Drummer Available (1 Viewer)

deanodrummer

Website
www.myspace.com
Hi,
I'm a qualified graded drummer currently looking for some work, live or studio. I'm willing to play pretty much anything whether it be session work, original bands, or cover bands. I can play all styles and have alot of live, and some studio, experience. Based in Dublin, own transport, own gear. Contact me if you're looking for a good drummer or if ya need any more info.
Thanks,
Dean. :)

Hey I'm a 19 year old acoustic guitaris in Dublin looking to start an original band based on the kind of music I play: acoustic/easy listening but there is also a fair bit of energy too.
We are looking for a decent drummer who can show up for practise at least once a week. At the moment theres myself and a bassist, we've worked out some stuff together, but haven't recorded any of it yet, this is my music page anyway:

http://www.myspace.com/mcgarryacoustic

At the moment our goal is to just to create some good music, maybe learn a cover or 2, then worry about gigs and experience wise, the other lad has a fair bit of it however while i've being playing for 7 years I don't have any previous band experience so I don't know if that would be a problem??

Anyway let us know if you're interested or not.

Hey, I'm in a band and we're looking for a drummer. We are an originals band and we want to start gigging in the next month or two. There are four of us, two guitarists, a bassist and the singer who can play violin/keyboard/synth.

Do you want to meet up for a drink or come out to a practice? If you prefer to ring my number is 0876403901.

Shane

our drummer is leaving in the new year. Wonder if you'd be interested in this. www.myspace.com/thetakodatribe
There was only two of us in the band at this stage so we had to play the drums ourselves. I know we sound like Nirvana but we're trying to bring it somewhere new also.
Anyway reply here or you can e mail me at [email protected]

thanks

Hello there.
Sorry lads I've been off this for a while. Shoot us a private e-mail if ya need a drummer or anything and we can take it from there.
Cheers,
Dean.
Hey Dean, we are looking for a Drummer for an original band.
Influences: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Seasick Steve, Brian Jonestown Massacre, Primal Scream, The Charletans, The Kills
If you are interested please contact: Anna-0851121264 / Chris-0876227980

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back