Drummer Available (1 Viewer)

the cider man

Howaya!

My #2 band split up last week so I'm looking for sumfing to keep my limbs busy. I am playing in another band at the moment so I wouldnt be looking for more than 1 rehearsal a week kinda thing....a side project vibe maybe?

I'm based in Dublin. I listen to everything. Would preferably like to play heavy music that has a chick singing that avoids 4/4 beats but thats probably because it's the exact opposite of me other band :rolleyes:. Basically, I'm open to any offers.

Anyone interested?

Decider Man

Yo, how's it going?

I see you posted a few weeks ago, so this might be a bit late but here goes anyway:

We're in our mid 20s and based in central Dublin. We have our own studio and an album's worth of material recorded and ready to gig, so if you're just looking for something on the side it might suit perfectly. There wouldn't be too much involved, just one practice a week and gigs every so often. We've previously played the likes of the Village, TBMC, Crawdaddy etc.

If you're interested, follow this link and check out our stuff:

http://www.meshq.com/music/distances-preview/
Cheers!
Enda

Don't have myspace account so would have to email you some songs, but think we're exactly what you are looking for. We're just one short of making some good noise.

Can you send email address?
Mack

Don't suppose this would be up your alley?

Guitarist available
Living in Dublin, loads of experience. Into mainly heavy maths/minimal rock eg. Shellac, The Oxes, Lite, The Redneck Manifesto, Slint, Piglet, Big Black, Chavez, Polvo. Also, I'm a big fan of Pavement, Pinback, SFA, Tortoise, Battles, Broken Social Scene, Why? Deus, Dinosaur Jr. Modest Mouse, Silver Jews, Do Make Say Think, Giraffes? Giraffes! Smashing Pumpkins (Not that dodgy new album) Radiohead. You know, loads of stuff.
Fuckin love Adebisi Shank, Terrordactyl, Bats & loads of other Irish bands.
Looking to do something serious.

Hey there man ,

my band galore need a serious drummer,if you are into psychedelic rockin roll with some spacy stuff then your what we are lookin for.We play some energetic ballsy music with a chick doin back vox on a few tunes influences Brmc,ride,mbv,spaceman 3,brian jones town,early verve,white noise basilly a wall of sound we are trying to acheive here if your interested check out www.myspace.com/citygalore. or email [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back