drummer available (1 Viewer)

punkess_drummer

Website
Visit site
my main influences are bands like greenday offspring nofx less than jake but i am interested in all kinds of music if any one is interested and wants to start a band or if you just need a drummer contact me (danielle) at 086 600 3192

p.s all instruments welcome

Originally posted by punkess_drummer
my main influences are bands like greenday offspring nofx less than jake but i am interested in all kinds of music if any one is interested and wants to start a band or if you just need a drummer contact me (danielle) at 086 600 3192

I've got a casio keyboard and set of drum sticks! My influences are Travis, coldplay and the red hot chilli peppers! I like to listen to Oasis when I am feeling wild and if I want a reality check I tune into THE FUN LOVIN' CRIMINALS

Let me know if u think I fit the profile!

We are we gonna be gigging? TBMC or Whelans?

I can't practise on week nights

Re: Re: drummer available

Originally posted by sasha

I've got a casio keyboard and set of drum sticks! My influences are Travis, coldplay and the red hot chilli peppers! I like to listen to Oasis when I am feeling wild and if I want a reality check I tune into THE FUN LOVIN' CRIMINALS

thats just not nice

Originally posted by punkess_drummer

p.s all instruments welcome

I can sing....

I can....

Re: Re: drummer available

Originally posted by sasha

Funny and cruel at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back