Drummer and Lead Guitarist needed for Punk/Post-Hardcore band... (1 Viewer)

af_thefragile

So I'm back looking for a 4pc punk/hardcore/funk/post-hardcore band... Musician skateboarders/surfers/anyone into anything extreme or anyone who just has a passion for plain awesome rocking music, can jump in to give their lifestyle some beats, rhythm n music!... Influences, Rise Against, Thrice, Rage Against the Machine, and many more of the kind...

Its all bout simple living it out, rocking it out.. having a good time.. some good moshpits, some head banging, some crowd surfing, some more rocking!... u get it....!

looking for a guitarist and a drummer for now. I've already got a bassist and i play guitar, sing, write lyrics and i'm a sound engineer.. so i can manage almost all of the recording stuff too... with the singing and lyrics...

So, anyone looking for something similar, you know what to do!

Thanks,
Afaque.

P.S. only reply if u're seriously interested... no piss-takers please! You've gotta give full dedication if u wanna jump in... Plans to get stuff stated soon with some amazingly rocking songs and insane gigs!

user_online.gif

I live in Lucan, but practice would mostly be done in the city centre.
I dont have anything written and recorded yet. We're sorta starting from scratch. So a little bit of songwriting skills would be appreciated too!

too bad you're in Galway...

any Dublin guitarists and/or drummer's around looking to join a post-hardcore/hardcore punk band??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back