Drummer and bass player available (1 Viewer)

vincemccormack

Experienced drummer and bass player very good musicianship, with own equipment and place to practice wish to join up with good band or two other musicians preferably good front person and or guitarist with original material, any styles considered as long as we like it : ) time wasters welcome

Hey where abouts are you based?? I'm a 19 year old acoustic guitarist in Dublin looking to start an original band based on the kind of music I play: acoustic/easy listening but there is also a fair bit of energy too.
At the moment theres myself and a bassist, he joined a few weeks ago and we've being mostly jamming but havent recorded anything together to show you but this is my music page anyway:

http://www.myspace.com/mcgarryacoustic

At the moment our goal is to just to create some good music, maybe learn a cover or 2, then worry about gigs and experience wise, the other lad has a fair bit of it however as i said I'm 19 and he is 17 so age would probably be issue for you I suspect.

Anyway let us know if you're interested or not.

Hey, if you guys are still looking for someone, I'd be keen to meet up and jam. I 've been playing for six years. I have a load of songs but no lyrics and I'm eager to get them finished and onstage. Let me know if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back