Drumancoo top fives. (1 Viewer)

I missed out on the falafel but their burgers were really good. I think train wreck may be the best description of my weekend. I'm never gonna try and play music in that state again.

the mystery continues as too what oly gone done for :confused::confused:

snoop-dogg-smoking.jpg

hmmm, i missed saturday and had to spend sunday in the depths of sobriety. but i loved the atmosphere and it all looked like good times on sunday. seeing letterk being invaded by (dr)(p)unks for a few days....the 5-6 guys who pulled my car out of a hole (thanks again lads) while our useless drummer stood by....that cheesebuger...craic with the lady on the gate...that sign that said wank palace (i hope somone stole that and put it up thier place)....dude jumping into my car to create some form of device i wasnt familiar with. hope this happens again next year.

top 5s

1 being at a punk festival in ireland
2 drinking 20 miller in the space of 8 hours
3 having the chance to play at the fest, even tho i decidedit would be a good idea to smke&booze for a matter of hours before.
4 seeing some friends from the other end of the island who i dont usually get a chance to see.
5 when sloaner asked me if him and his byrd could use my tent for the night i aggreed, and then pointed to a random tent. and he didnt even get kicked out of it by morning!

bottom 5s

1 passing out in my tent by mistake for about 5 hours missing droppin bombs toxic waste and more, then waking up with 15missed calls and 100 people asking me where the fuck i was for the whole day.
2 when i had to help brake up the fight between chris and the innocent dude.
3 the look on the inocent guys face after he had been seperated from chris
4 being accused of being a thief and a cheat by loads of people for trying to fundraise for the promoters
5 wayne tying a tent to the door of my tent thismorning and me being too drunk to untie it.

I missed out on the falafel but their burgers were really good. I think train wreck may be the best description of my weekend. I'm never gonna try and play music in that state again.

Stop whingin you auld one.You were fuckin out to lunch.Proper order!

top 5s

5 when sloaner asked me if him and his byrd could use my tent for the night i aggreed, and then pointed to a random tent. and he didnt even get kicked out of it by morning!

Now that is very funny.:cool:

I too left out Lentil disorder, I had one of their veggie hot dogs, Falafal wraps and other stuff, was keenly priced too.
Unlike the other 2 chip vans were the food was very very average and pricey, although to be fair they were open from very early and erm very late.

hmmm, i missed saturday and had to spend sunday in the depths of sobriety. but i loved the atmosphere and it all looked like good times on sunday. seeing letterk being invaded by (dr)(p)unks for a few days....the 5-6 guys who pulled my car out of a hole (thanks again lads) while our useless drummer stood by....that cheesebuger...craic with the lady on the gate...that sign that said wank palace (i hope somone stole that and put it up thier place)....dude jumping into my car to create some form of device i wasnt familiar with. hope this happens again next year.

Was yer car the red one stuck close to the Marquee?

1. The craic! What a great weekend!

2. The bands especially Setting Off Sirens, Excuses, Dr Bloodmoney, Zafaranchos, The Undertakers, Paranoid Visions...etc you get the idea bloody amazing!

3. The people! Joe and Lewis who provided the tea in the morning, they are the nicest people you'll ever meet! The skintown crew of course was the best! Lead singer from Zafaranchos is also one of the nicest people you'll meet, had a great convo with him and the guitarist, very sound guys. And hundreds more legends!

4. MADDOG He doesnt belong in the great people section hes something else that man! Complete legend. Theres something about him thats so rare and special. His accordian set was great too. "Hes more machine than man" Too true...

5. Poo Promotions, Rebellious Jukebox and Erne Music Collective. They done a truely amazing job well done!

I had a fuckin Great weekend.

Plenty of great bands, but the ones I remember most were:
Only Fumes,
Lobotomies,
Divisions Ruin,
Ghundi
Droppin bombs
and Axis Of who were fantastic.

Also the organisers were all legends, I spoke to most of them over the weekend, but I don't know who was who. They were all cool as fuck.

Low point:
Camping next to two complete fucking dickheads on saturday night, doing donuts in their silver car then listening to white power music (sounded like screwdriver to me).
They left the next morning.

I don't do top 5s but I did have a fuckin class time nonetheless! I missed a lot on Saturday due to doing the distro in the main hall all day (never again - that kind of dedication is unsustainable!), but Sunday was a great laugh with no exceptions. Non-musical highlights include Lental Disorder's food (I got some free falafel and tea for helping with preparation, and they looked after my distro stuff!), Jasper's son attacking people with a branch, the wildly varying accounts of what actually happened with Blood Or Whiskey, hay-flinging, tons of really sound people, etc. etc. etc. Let's have another one next year!!!

Few good points were playing the fest, hanging out and with old friends and meeting alot of new headers, steo giving me alot of free cider and buckfast and the north coast beating belfast 5-3 ;)

well at least thats what the teams start out, but the end it was the north verses the rest.

Few good points were playing the fest, hanging out and with old friends and meeting alot of new headers, steo giving me alot of free cider and buckfast and the north coast beating belfast 5-3 ;)

well at least thats what the teams start out, but the end it was the north verses the rest.

I though your band was well good. I was expecting something completely different for some reason.

Some dodgy football from you lads too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back