Dreams (2 Viewers)

It Will Never Last

If I may digress from the beard theme for a quick minute...

Been having really vivid dreams recently, but last night's was a doozie.

I was with beard (minute's up) and on my way through a train station (not in Ireland though, too many platforms and clean) when I heard this woman wondering how she could take money out of her betfair account, so being the all round decent skin I am, I piped up and told her she could withdraw her winnings to her credit card. She was very thankful.

Anyways, she was meeting another woman, who turned out to be a girl I went to school with. I ain't seen this person in 12 years, but she was hot (in fact, I may/may not have had my first case of unrequited love in relation to this young lass) and really smart, and cool etc etc. I copped who she was after I'd walked away, so went back to introduce myself.

We got chatting, she told me the other woman was her lover and that the bump she had was the baby they were having together (with obvious help from a third party). I asked her how the pregnancy was going, and she told me it was going great, apart from the bleeding :eek:. She wanted to go to the toilet, so I offered to carry her bag...she insisted on jumping down on to the train tracks and climbing up the other platform rather than take the stairs, then popped down to the toilets on the other side.

In the meantime, like dreams tend to do, the scene shifted to this lovely house which she lived in, and I had a quick gander around. Back to the station, and she was nowhere to be found. I was frantic, the whole "bleeding" thing was playing on my mind and I thought she might be in trouble. I searched the entire station, but couldn't find her anywhere.

Thanks.

24euy44.jpg

in dreams i walk with you

Woke up real early this morning (no dream)(still bearded) and cos I'm in work from 3 until 11.30pm I decided to head back to bed at about 11.30 for an hours sleep...

So me and a mate end up in my uncle's place one day, God knows why. All I know is we've been away for a few days, look filthy so I think we might have been camping. My uncle's place looks weird, like its had another house attached to the back of it (but not an extension). He has three kids, but none are in the house.

Anyway, uncle fucks off out for something, soon as he's gone his missus is out as well. She's a bit suspect, so I have a root around the gaff looking for clues when she's gone. I find kinky underwear :)eek:!cheezy!bog) and also what looks like rather elaborate models used to teach kids about sex education (including a victorian lady with five legs and a huge fanny). I keep looking out the window to see if my aunt is coming back, and right behind the gaff is a busy dual carraigeway and a hotel (which aren't there in real life). Then I cop that there's a light on in the room that wasn't on when I came in, so I panic trying to cover my tracks and start trying the three light switches to switch off the light but no joy. Then I start messing with the curtain.

I give up, and have a shower (in a room that is a room inside a room, there's a toilet bowl in the shower) but its a quick one cos I'm freaked out by herself returning.

Thank you.

Last night's was sketchy, but it involved me in a Virgin Megastore in the States, with Colly from the Soundcellar working behind the counter and Jesu's Medicine on the stereo.

Thanks.

If I may digress from the beard theme for a quick minute...

Been having really vivid dreams recently, but last night's was a doozie.

I was with beard (minute's up) and on my way through a train station (not in Ireland though, too many platforms and clean) when I heard this woman wondering how she could take money out of her betfair account, so being the all round decent skin I am, I piped up and told her she could withdraw her winnings to her credit card. She was very thankful.

Anyways, she was meeting another woman, who turned out to be a girl I went to school with. I ain't seen this person in 12 years, but she was hot (in fact, I may/may not have had my first case of unrequited love in relation to this young lass) and really smart, and cool etc etc. I copped who she was after I'd walked away, so went back to introduce myself.

We got chatting, she told me the other woman was her lover and that the bump she had was the baby they were having together (with obvious help from a third party). I asked her how the pregnancy was going, and she told me it was going great, apart from the bleeding :eek:. She wanted to go to the toilet, so I offered to carry her bag...she insisted on jumping down on to the train tracks and climbing up the other platform rather than take the stairs, then popped down to the toilets on the other side.

In the meantime, like dreams tend to do, the scene shifted to this lovely house which she lived in, and I had a quick gander around. Back to the station, and she was nowhere to be found. I was frantic, the whole "bleeding" thing was playing on my mind and I thought she might be in trouble. I searched the entire station, but couldn't find her anywhere.

Thanks.

I believe you because dreams are like that...completely crazy.
Great dream too :) although at 1st when I read the thread title I thought you had a dream that tOTTENHAM COLDSPURS had finished in the top 4 :p

I never remember my dreams. I think its mad how some people can describe their so accurately. I totally blank within seconds of waking up even if I want to try and remember I cant

I dreamt my dad died last night. Un-fucking-pleasant.

Indeed it is.

I dreamt a girl I worked with was killed on the way to her wedding one night, I was in Berlin on a tour around Europe and woke up about 8am sweating like a parish priest in a scout hall, frantic to text her and make sure she was ok. Couldn't go back asleep until I heard back from her, called her a few days later to explain the whole thing and she started roaring at me...she was just about to get in her car to go to work...:eek:

Horrible, horrible feeling...!bog

when I was asleep last night I dreamt that I was going to sleep,and I had a type of a dream within a dream after,strange,but I woke up feeling really refreshed.

I also dreamt Shellac were playing outside the county bar in Lucan,But Albini,prick that he is,refused to play guitar,and would only sing (dressed as a ninja) from nearby bushes.So..they had to draft in some old lady to play guitar for him,turned out she was pretty damn good!

Indeed it is.

I dreamt a girl I worked with was killed on the way to her wedding one night, I was in Berlin on a tour around Europe and woke up about 8am sweating like a parish priest in a scout hall, frantic to text her and make sure she was ok. Couldn't go back asleep until I heard back from her, called her a few days later to explain the whole thing and she started roaring at me...she was just about to get in her car to go to work...:eek:

Horrible, horrible feeling...!bog

I friend I haven't seen for two years mailed me the other day and said he'd dreamt about me trapped in an upside down car in a field.

He also sent me a link to
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
, which has nothing to do with dreams but is very funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back