drainland.trenches.carosah.zafaranchos - deck 7/06 (1 Viewer)

cesspooldublin

116213.jpg

Drainland
total.fucking.annihilation. last gig til September
www.myspace.com/drainlanddublin

Trenches
ex- The Boy You Hit is Dead/Exploded Face folks deliver an immense mix of dirty hardcore and melancholic dirge
www.myspace.com/trenchfootwaste

Carosah
passionate and metallic Wicklah hardcore. new line up/new danger.
www.myspace.com/carosah

Zafaranchos
low down dirty garage rawk from Donegal
www.myspace.com/zafaranchosmusic

Lower Deck, Dublin
Saturday June 7
€7

i will be there but i will have been in work all day so i intend to fall asleep in the jacks

Would anyone here be kind enough to help us out a little bit tomorrow with a bit of driving?It'll only be an hour or so, just need someone with a car to help me pick up some bits of equipment tomnorrow afternoon and drop them to the lower deck. I can of course throw you some petrol money

I weally ranna get along to this gig but it could prove tricksy.No fuck it.I'm a man and it's about time someone put all these modern wimmin in their place.I'll be there.As that old Spanish saying goes,"A womans place is in the kitchen(with a broken leg)".*

*I heard that gem on Plank Kenny the other day so don't start whining at me.I'm talking to YOU Constable Punk.

Muchos appreciados to xSteoX, Ferglor, Houli, Jill , Zafaranchos, Trenches & Carosah for last night, and for all of you actually stayed around to watch the bands that weren't Carosah (what was that about like? A chunk of the audience fucked off after they played?).

See ye in a while.

pics anyone?Janer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back