Drainland/Battle of Wolf 359 -split 7inch (2 Viewers)

Rimbaud

...i'm nearly done here..
Supporter
Website
www.rimbaudrecords.com
drainlandsplitad-1.jpg

Drainland/Battle of Wolf 359 - Split 7inch.

One of Ireland finest bands share a record with London's off the scales fastcore thrashers BOW359 - debut release on vinyl for both bands.
Released in May 2008 via Spirit of Division records and Rimbaud records.

You will be able to order the record a week before its release via rimbaud records distro - limited to 500 copies, with a good chunk being sold at the upcoming Drainland and Battle of Wolf 359 gigs here in Ireland and England.

Drainland 'Rebuilding Salem' is now on the Rimbaud records myspace along with tracks from our other forthcoming releases (Protestant, Thou, Gary Suicidal Kids Commando, El Bastardo).

Let us know your thoughts - bad and good!

www.myspace.com/rimbaudrecords

battleofwolf.jpg

BATTLE OF WOLF 359

drainland.jpg

DRAINLAND

the song on the myspace sounds really well. the drums sound fucking deadly. who's doing the singing btw?

This release is currently on hold for a short while until some things are sorted out.It won't be available before July hits unfortunately.

We'll have copies of the Battle of Wolf 359 / Singaia split 7" available soon to keep you happy in the meantime.

Updates as they come.

Why has it been put back? That's jip. I love BOW, they're immense, it's always such a shoch seeing Sam though, she's all lovely and pretty and then AAAAAAAGh.

Searching for extra label help and some other bits and pieces being sorted out.
So if any DIY people feel like putting some ground work in for finance and distribution of around 140 7inchs then come join the fold! Not too much to overwhelm a first-timer.
This monster is too immense for Rimbaud and Spirit of Division to handle on its own! :eek:

I'm trying to tame a few beasts at once is me problem!!!I'm surviving though..busy busy times..
Its around 270eur approx if three labels are involved, but its late and I left me maths head downstairs.Nearly sure its about that though.Give us a shout if you or Sheldon are interested!

6 weeks to countdown...we're sorting out releases at Rimbaud at the moment...its getting fucking busy!All expected in the next 4-6 weeks....Thou 10inch, Gary Suicidal Kids Commando cd, Kursk/Lycanthrophy split 7inch, Drainland/Battle of wolf 7inch....followed hot on the heals by Burmese/Fantastikol Hole split lp and the El Bastardo cd...and then the Thou hexagon record...phew...

Trying to break the sound barrier, reckon we can do it this time around with this lot....tracks from most of these releases can be heard on our myspace and the bands myspaces also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back