Drainland + 3, May 29th, Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

cheers again to the bands and everyone who helped for making last night one of the best fucking gigs ever. Seriously, every band were excellent, it's a testament to how fucking good the standard of hardcore punk in this country is right now. hope every one enjoyed it and thanks for coming.

Was that lad Lecso knocked backwards off the seat okay?

Had a great time at this. Thanks again to Jamie to the gig. Every band were delish. Upload a zip file of every Drainland song ever recorded because I serioulsy need that shit. Hope people enjoy the demo. And the lollies.

when i'm old and i'm thinkin back on my youth it will be nights like last night what i remember

Fuckin deadly buzz! Ireland is definitely the best country in the world!!

Waffen-SS.jpg

Yup its not a bad auld spot, go Ireland:)

Fucking geat gig, Fag enablerz tape is a total immediate fucking classic, It's good to see so many strong bands around at the moment, Drainland are fucking punishing at the moment, enjoyed Nifenbach (I know that not the correct spelling but cant be fucked looking for it) fucking loads, seious fucking heft and intensity. Sylvia Plath are fecking tight and brilliant.

All in all a deadly gig, man of the night goes to thomas mac for his makeshift punk boombox for the cycle to the part afterwards :p

cheers again to the bands and everyone who helped for making last night one of the best fucking gigs ever. Seriously, every band were excellent, it's a testament to how fucking good the standard of hardcore punk in this country is right now.

.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|
good gig and great music between the bands!ninjaaaa.
thanks jamie.

One of the negatives of the gig was def the songs played in between bands.
I'm from the school that believes that if the relevant music is played b4 each band (ie same genre) that it puts you into far better frame for the band.

that was a really amazing gig, nice one for having us jamie. sylvia plath were definitely the band of the night for me, so good it was nearly sickening.

I think the tunes between the songs were deadly. And I Slept With David Lee Roth were fuckin class, hope they do some vinyl while they still got a good head of steam up, no need for a demo with something that accomplished and well executed.

Al was saying (and Skub/Rudi can correct me if I'm wrong) that they're going to do an album.I would definitely agree they're the rarest of bands - one that don't need to put a demo out first.

I've listened to both the Fagz and Thalidomides demos today, on a related note - the Thalidomides one really is fucking excellent for a new band who haven't been together that long, really excited about this band..The FE one is class as well,bang of DK/Feederz/Wrangler Brutes off it.The whole presentation of it as well reminds me of the old FOAD tape only with, y'know, decent songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back