Dour Festival? (1 Viewer)

Aíló

Anyone thinking of going to this in July? Line up is fair decent but I've heard mixed things about the festival itself not to mention the festival goers who seem to be for the most part anti-fun...

Still, like I said - decent line up... hmmm... any one been before / goin this year? http://www.dourfestival.be/en/band

gah! I really hoped my fears would be dispelled...but no :( having done a good search about it seems the consensus is a no... meh!

yeh, not to mention neon neon, u-ziq, modeselektor, subtle, why?, the bug, otto von shirach, miracle fortress, flying lotus,,,, ah jesus... why can't someone lie to me and say organisation will be amazing and the Flemish will be friendly...hmm... (and in lying sign some sort of contract that ensures the festival will live up to the lies... :D

Man-nappies at the ready alright
though i did see the Primavera lineup again today
Six Organs,Fuck Buttons,No age.....

i can't believe you, of all people, left Polvo out of that, Twomey!

Friends of mine who've been at Dour said it was like going to a festival in a big smelly quarry

I went to this 2 years ago, ended up covered in dust for the weekend, venue site is quite small and suffers from serious sound spillover.
Great festival, but yeah very unfriendly crowd

last year i got a day ticket and then headed up to Rock Herk (which was free and is again this year)
line up is very different
www.rockherk.be

I went to this 2 years ago, ended up covered in dust for the weekend, venue site is quite small and suffers from serious sound spillover.
Great festival, but yeah very unfriendly crowd

last year i got a day ticket and then headed up to Rock Herk (which was free and is again this year)
line up is very different
www.rockherk.be
thats free?!

not bad at all

yep, Rock Herk is free. The line up is ok. its about €8 to camp there. met some nice folks at it last year.
and cos its in a small town there are shops to buy things at normal prices... ie beer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back