Double Standard (2 Viewers)

folks gotta get over the whole cheating thing, it's fucking biology. it's like getting upset when your dog humps your neighbours dog.

no i think id just be too gutted to even try and get even with him..i think cheatin is just such a rotten thing to do..ive done it like and i felt guilty about it for so fuckin long...but i think that generally its when one or both of you know that a relationship is pretty much fucked and is on deaths door and and so are just looking for a get out clause...cos to be fair if yr cheating yr looking for something in someone else that yr not getting at home..

When it comes to relationships, the best thing is to let the rules fly out the window and do whatever feels natural.
Is there such thing as a web of truths?

I tend not to agree with double standards. I fail to see hoe a standard can be doubled!
1. a. An acknowledged measure of comparison for quantitative or qualitative value; a criterion. b. An object that under specified conditions defines, represents, or records the magnitude of a unit.

2. The set proportion by weight of gold or silver to alloy metal prescribed for use in coinage.

3. The commodity or commodities used to back a monetary system.

4. A pedestal, stand, or base.

5. Botany a. The large upper petal of the flower of a pea or related plant. b. One of the narrow upright petals of an iris. Also called banner, vexillum.

6. A shrub or small tree that through grafting or training has a single stem of limited height with a crown of leaves and flowers at its apex.

Cheating on someone always seemed to be unstandard!

i think the double standard was in relation to how society views the "guilty" parties - ie sexual discrimination. could be wrong.

relationships stink. NSA sex is the way forward. clear conscience, good fun, no guilt the next time you meet a hottie.

theweeyin said:
So does that mean it's ok to fuck someone else when you're in a committed relationship?
do whatever you want, i guess...not saying that's something that appeals to me personally, but getting murderously upset about it won't solve a fuckin thing.
edit - of course, i have the benefit of age, and the realization which attends same that sex is not the be all and end all of a relationship.

oh shit said:
NSA sex is the way forward. clear conscience, good fun, no guilt the next time you meet a hottie.
yeah, it's the best

180px-National_Security_Agency_seal.png

Zeelander said:
Really? If my boyfriend ever cheated on me I would just cheat on him with someone who's better-looking than the person he cheated on me with, then forget about the whole thing.

Yeah but thats easier said than done. Honestly , no agenda here. Have been cheated on in the past, but not in my current relationship, i hope!

very sweet! Would girls admit to cheating though or is there still a taboo about it? I mean a mate of mine was in bed once with this girl when his girlfriend rang, and the girl was completly fine with it!

the girlfriend was fine? or the girl in the bed? would you expect her to suddenly not want to ride him just cos he has a girlfriend somewhere?

P. Littbarski said:
as jamie saris would say..."to answer that question, you gotta look into your own transparental nexus"

Jamie Saris - ah Jaysis.

He told us all about GRID. Thankfully he didn't pass it on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back