Double Standard (1 Viewer)

marshmellow

Do people agree that there is a double standard to the whole notion of cheating with reagrds to gender. Often, the girl who cheating with the boyfriend is looked on as worse than the actual boyfriend.Anyone been on either end of this situation?

marshmellow said:
Do people agree that there is a double standard to the whole notion of cheating with reagrds to gender. Often, the girl who cheating with the boyfriend is looked on as worse than the actual boyfriend.Anyone been on either end of this situation?

There's no double standards with me. If my boyfriend cheated on me with me, then I'd kick her ass in.

marshmellow said:

No. Never. Ever. Neverever.

i think you should tell it like it is,
are you;

A.) The girl bonking someone elses boyfriend.

B.) The incredibly understanding gilfriend of the boy

C.) The boyfriend?

marshmellow said:

wha?

marshmellow said:

Yeah but she is.Eveyone knows girls are knivining and wait for their chance to do this type of thing.
I mean the 9 times out of ten the poor guy is probably hammered or something,so whats he going to do?Say no and risk the ridicule of being labled a "gay".

I think girls need to stand up to their responsibilities a bit more..........

welcome to thumped by the way.

if a guy only wants to sleep with a girl once, he is a user
if a girl only wants to sleep with a guy once, she is 'independent' and 'sassy'
it's political correctness gone mad!!!

i think its the same thing for girls too tho..when they cheat on their boyfriends and if their boyfriend ever finds out they want to kick the other dudes head in..but if my boyfriend ever cheated on me id fucking kill him..and id kill her too..especially if i knew her..but id kick the shit out of them both not just her:)

oh shit said:
no, that makes it all fine. everyone loves a good sodomising.

Do you like a good sodomising? As in if I were to pin you down onto the ground and then give you a good seeing to, would you enjoy it?

muffin said:
i think its the same thing for girls too tho..when they cheat on their boyfriends and if their boyfriend ever finds out they want to kick the other dudes head in..but if my boyfriend ever cheated on me id fucking kill him..and id kill her too..especially if i knew her..but id kick the shit out of them both not just her:)

Really? If my boyfriend ever cheated on me I would just cheat on him with someone who's better-looking than the person he cheated on me with, then forget about the whole thing.

Hamilton Burger said:
Do you like a good sodomising? As in if I were to pin you down onto the ground and then give you a good seeing to, would you enjoy it?

technically, that would be a buggery, not a sodomising.
in truth, i probably wouldn't mind a good pegging, but that's neither here nor there, as i was replying ironically to MONDOBRUTALE.

Zeelander said:
Really? If my boyfriend ever cheated on me I would just cheat on him with someone who's better-looking than the person he cheated on me with, then forget about the whole thing.

Now that's a good modern attitude!

I'm just not able to reconcile it as cold and detached or simply practical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back