Donal Dineen @ Button Factory??? anyone?? (1 Viewer)

bazpaul

Folks,

i have heard Dineen on TodayFM and i love him, especially his chill out shit. but tonight he's playin at the Button Factory. Does anyone know what type of stuff he plays, i presume more uptempo, but what? Tech, electronic, minimalist???

I would love to know, wanna large it up tonight! and he could be my knight in shining armour!

ha ha spoken word!!! ya gas cvnt!!

Man "electro and dancefloor electronica" sounds great to me. i didnt like the comments about Donals Dj'ing skills! is that true?

Where and when is this Mechanical records release?

ha ha spoken word!!! ya gas cvnt!!

Man "electro and dancefloor electronica" sounds great to me. i didnt like the comments about Donals Dj'ing skills! is that true?

Where and when is this Mechanical records release?

Lower deck.

MechanicalRecords.jpg

l_34b04568ade57b0b3dc031ce06abf71f.gif

If your interested have a waltz in for 8.30 to see Kevin Blake. Fairly handy at the aul tuneage and one of the founders of Electric Underground.

.....nice!

i still havent been there, so i havent heard of this lower deck but i presume it closely resembles the old TBMC.

why is the gig only a €5, seems a bit suspicious! does dineen smell or somethin?

But seriously does anyone know if this will be good?? or for that fact anyone know of anythin hoppin tonight?

i saw somethin at radio city that could be alright!

.....nice!

i still havent been there, so i havent heard of this lower deck but i presume it closely resembles the old TBMC.

why is the gig only a €5, seems a bit suspicious! does dineen smell or somethin?

But seriously does anyone know if this will be good?? or for that fact anyone know of anythin hoppin tonight?

i saw somethin at radio city that could be alright!

The Lower deck is a different place to tbmc/button factory and donal dinneen will not be there. It will however be hoppin imho.

Yeh i know the place i havent been there since i was 16, that was a famous place for lettin in under age kids a good few years ago. i wouldnt be surprised if it still does!! dunno if i'll be going there!

have a really mixed mind about dineen 2ni though, dont wanna go in all doped up and drunked up to find Aphex Twin style industria warpin your brain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back