Dogtown and Z Boys (1 Viewer)

deena

whatever interests you hold - whether they be skating itself, or watching a wonderful piece of art, you all HAVE to go and see this. its inspirational, the kind of thing that makes you want to grab your board and skate fooorrreevvveerrr. its only on in the IFC until the 29th so go! go! go!

.|..| SKATE OR DIE!!! .|..|

FUCK OFF

Skaters are noisy, useless posers. They think they're fucking cool with their MAAAAD hair and their attempt to latch on to punk rock ethics while still going out to nightclubs and acting like trendy wankers. They might pretend to read up on the anti-multi corporation movement, but they still shell out hundreds of their parents money on baggy jeans, hoodies with logos and shoes. They can only do 2 tricks (badly) and they desperately wish to be as good in real life as they are on Tony Hawks 3. Bastard Cunt Bastards.

deena, fucking capitol 'A'. damn straight it rocks. also cormac and ella tell me its rather too easy to wait ten minutes into the film and leg it in like uve been in the loo, so theres no excuses to not see it. i wouldnt know if the scam works tho, i was too busy spending my parents money to notice:p

whats it about

wow its all diferent this is first reply to anything on the new and improved eirecore where we get to hear the strange guy bitch about stuff than people get worked up about it it looks like alls he needs is a bit of atention and hes happy , anyway is it anygood the film ? i ant get out much any more with my new job minding my little sis i get paid in room and board and if im lucky a block of tofu mmm yummy im going to give a go of some of these smilies :) they ant apear to be as happy as on screen are ya bringing your bored to warzone im thinking about bringing my skates i was suppose to be going to the quary its a new outdoor skate park in kilkenny i think but my mum changed her mind on bringing m and my little bros awell :eek: anyways see yas later

hey ken .. when all the kids are back in school we'll have Ramp and rail to ourselves ..

WHeee !!

bastrats .. ramp n rail is always infested with those things(kids with big ego's) .. soon i will dominate so i can skate in peace .. ever lasting peace .. muhaha! .. sure sooner or later all the kids will be copying my style .. have to think of a name but it's like wat a retard wud look like skating with constant leg spasms ..and broken ankles ..

ha ha ha

nice to hear from ya weeler yeah well have that skate park first ive to get a job or just wait the extra 2 weeks for dole whichever i hate this libery these computers are all beside each other im going into town today but i cant cycle cause i blew up the tire in my new bike and one of my mums friends broke the other so ive to get a crapy smelly bus

-

Yeah, Dogtown is deadly. Tonight is the last showing of it, so don't miss out! Weeler & Deena, I've been trying to phone yis the last few days for skating...can't get through at all...try and come over today cos I'm working the 'morrow and I'm itchin' to rip!

only the IFC is showing it? its feckin huge over in America at the moment, every couple of minutes theirs an advert on the telly about it, big billboards and its on general release.

its handy having a boyfriend working in a cinema, as much free movies as ye want....besides with star wars! cause george lucas is an auld shite !bog

demonica said:

bog to you too.
we used to be so good together

bb48.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

demonica said:
where the fuck is that from?! i look fuckin demented! you look better than a fish on a stick, as usual!

it was taken last year in Erin's gaff. look at you with your strongbow and your misfits cap......ah bless. i have the red faced pissed look. i know theres more pics of you and me lyin around somewhere....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back