dog friendly dublin pubs (1 Viewer)

interior_dogfriendly_001.jpg

KodiWithBeer.jpg

BeerDog.jpg

dogs - they're just like us

check this out though - BEER FOR DOGS - HAPPY TAIL ALE! HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!1

In Gaffney's in Fairview there's an old fellow who brings his dog in. He pours some Guinness into a clean ash tray for him and the dog's well into it.

My Ma used to do that in The Gate Bar in Crumlin. She was the only person allowed to have a dog in the pub though and he was only small and used to sit under the seats.

The dog we had before that one was too big for the pub and had to wait outside. If my Ma went out on her own, the dog would go the shopping centre and then the pub looking for her.

My Ma used to do that in The Gate Bar in Crumlin. She was the only person allowed to have a dog in the pub though and he was only small and used to sit under the seats.

The dog we had before that one was too big for the pub and had to wait outside. If my Ma went out on her own, the dog would go the shopping centre and then the pub looking for her.

yer aulwan sounds pretty cool

this type of thing reminds me that I really should filter google images searches while at work

abiewald_gmx.de.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back