Dog-Eared Memories (1 Viewer)

Greg%20Madill.jpg

I LOL twice.... that's a record :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
the internet since 97 and Hag's recommendation were gold.

ha ha that was deadly. dara, i heard your first album off a mutual friend (R.M.) - thought it was great, havn't heard the new one yet, will be on the lookout for it next time i'm in hmv. what was it like playing in slane ?

george mcfly said:
i thought he was going to the smash hits poll winners party?

what are you on ?? he had his own gigs in dublin that weekend !! and anyway, i don't think kids are really in bob dilan.

Lefty, I couldn't get a ticket. I did howerver wait outside a hotel in dublin on the off chance that he was staying there, and the off chance that he would appear for the time i was there. what was it like ? did you meet up with ben richards and his parents ?

clive said:
what are you on ?? he had his own gigs in dublin that weekend !! and anyway, i don't think kids are really in bob dilan.

Lefty, I couldn't get a ticket. I did howerver wait outside a hotel in dublin on the off chance that he was staying there, and the off chance that he would appear for the time i was there. what was it like ? did you meet up with ben richards and his parents ?

what would you have done if you met him?

clive said:

no, i got sick of interrupting people to ask them who they were. i didnt think the point would be so dark and densely filled. whats the point anyway?

i really enjoyed the show though. dillen vocal style was hilarious. great night although the hot dogs that were being sold outside the point were disgusting.

Lefty Frizzell said:
no, i got sick of interrupting people to ask them who they were. i didnt think the point would be so dark and densely filled. whats the point anyway?

i really enjoyed the show though. dillen vocal style was hilarious. great night although the hot dogs that were being sold outside the point were disgusting.

i suppose so. never meet your heroes and all that. i just thought the two of you would really hit it off.

do you have any idea where he was staying in dublin ?

clive said:
i suppose so. never meet your heroes and all that. i just thought the two of you would really hit it off.

do you have any idea where he was staying in dublin ?

the four seasons

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back