Does the Button Factory have a cloak room? (2 Viewers)

ooh.

The Chocalate Bar is very popular with after work drinking throughout the week. This is most illey attributable to the 'happy hour' which runs from 5.30 till 8. All cocktails are 5 euro between these hours and pints are 3 euro. It's not unusual to see people with 3 long island ice tea in front of them. tasty. The venue itself is quite small, and you'll be lucky to get seats anytime after 6pm on any night. Music is unknown Euro tech/funk dance. Not loud during the early hours. Lovely alcove upstairs holds about 10 people. If your lucky enough to get this area, it's a greta spot to sit and drink with friends. Service can be VERY VERY slow during the happy hour. 2 bar staff for about 30 people at the bar, so be sure to order at least 2 drinks. Gets very crowded at night, but a great spot if only for the cheap cocktails early on.

Follow-up post: excellent gig - tshirt was ruined so cloakroom was a good strategic move.

Shit club afterwards tho.

I found a navy cuorduroy floor-length cloak (with hood) in my house if anyone really, really needs one. I have no idea why anybody would make such a garment. Just trying to make something, anything of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back