documentary about prussian blue on ch 4 tonite at half 10. (1 Viewer)

ah deadly! cheers for the reminder..always for forget these things are on.
should be an interesting watch, havent heard much on em since that louis theroux episode.

ah deadly! cheers for the reminder..always for forget these things are on.
should be an interesting watch, havent heard much on em since that louis theroux episode.

i never saw that. what are they like musically. is it pop?

not sure what youd call it really...they were sort of like folk/hymns in the louis documentary..one of em plays the fiddle the other guitar if i remember correctly.

did the mother just tell one of them to behave; that the cameras would only be there for another hour, and that then she "...could be as much of a cunt as she wanted"?

did the mother just tell one of them to behave; that the cameras would only be there for another hour, and that then she "...could be as much of a cunt as she wanted"?
I believe she did.

This is so depressing, poor kids never stood a chance.

so bizarre...thought i misheard her but she did actually call her a cunt. weirdweirdweird.

seem like they could be nice girls, hopefully theyll grow out of all that shit as they get older. definetly seem less interested in it then they did in louis' documentary from a few years back.

yup. never stood a chance. i'll have to hope that the aforementioned docu makes its way to youtube, would be interested to see it. from interviews I have read in the past, their mother is indeed a grand high bitch. saaaaaaake.

At least it was encouraging to see that they seemed to be trying to move away from the whole white pride thing and that the ma was losing her control over of them. It was sad to see that they are so forced into adopting such a fucked up position but at the same time good to see that as they growing up they are developing their own opinions removed from their wacky mother's.

The ma was completely bananas though.

Dresden is a cool name. Out of context.

I wonder if the Celtic Wolves lads were watching it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back