Doctor's note? (1 Viewer)

george mcfly said:
yeah its a lot like being sea-sick
as if in a storm on high seas!

i didnt really have it for that long but apparently it can knock you out for quite a while

arrrr! i must have strong sea legs!

Vertigo is a fucking nightmare. Luckily it hasn't reared it's ugly head in over a 18 months for me.
Last time was on stage in Cork - blowing away on my tumpet, happy as larry and BANG! I'm on my ass, can't stand up because I keep falling over- Had to play the rest of the gig lying/sitting/falling lying down. Not nice at all. When I get it, it usually passes pretty quick. I know of people who are crippled for weeks with the bastard.
Oh and even if the doctor suggest a CAT scan, don't worry. The waiting list is awful long. I'm still waiting for mine - two years later.

The Chilli King said:
Vertigo is a fucking nightmare. Luckily it hasn't reared it's ugly head in over a 18 months for me.
Last time was on stage in Cork - blowing away on my tumpet, happy as larry and BANG! I'm on my ass, can't stand up because I keep falling over- Had to play the rest of the gig lying/sitting/falling lying down. .
people probably reckoned you were consumed in the jazz moment and that it was part of the act! ;)

jaysus! does it affect you when you got up in lifts and the like or what?

in my experience, people who have vertigo generally deserve it...

edit: not you chili king... not you.
Juno said:
With me symptoms like that are usually the result of a hangover... :( Actually, there was a guy in my class in college who had vertigo and was out for ages. It seemed pretty nasty.

enchance said:
what's the opposite of vertigo and i wonder do many people suffer from it?

I am currently suffering from non-vertigo right this very minute

no dude. i'd need a sex change for that.

it is Her the almighly charlotte roche.

http://www.viva.tv/charlotte.php?S=

gallery_charlotte_06.jpg

gallery_charlotte_11.jpg

ah, every chick wants to be a trendy indie-chick.

she was a presenter on a show called "fast forward" on viva zwei (german music channel) but when that went bust for being too alternative she was booted over to viva where she has FF on tuesday, wednesday and thursday evenings (repeats of from fri-sun).

she's also got a talk show on german channel pro-sieben.

would you like to kiss her face?
enchance said:
ah, every chick wants to be a trendy indie-chick.

she was a presenter on a show called "fast forward" on viva zwei (german music channel) but when that went bust for being too alternative she was booted over to viva where she has FF on tuesday, wednesday and thursday evenings (repeats of from fri-sun).

she's also got a talk show on german channel pro-sieben.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back