Do not go gentle into that good night (1 Viewer)

kirstie said:
he's just rolling out the classic 'how many people will really come to my funeral?' ploy
i reckon there will be a huge fight my funeral - "i knew him better than you" etc etc etc.....most of my friends don't know eachother ya see...:rolleyes:

has anyone else got their funeral planned? i have the music for the crematorium chosen and all...

spectraljanitor said:
i reckon there will be a huge fight my funeral - "i knew him better than you" etc etc etc.....most of my friends don't know eachother ya see...:rolleyes:

has anyone else got their funeral planned? i have the music for the crematorium chosen and all...
Oh yeah, I think about it all the time, along with planning my wedding

Pantone247 said:
So anyhow I'm changing jobs soon, and was thinking I should probably not post on thumped that much anymore, y'know, maybe do some work instead.

But some of what's been posted here over the last few days has made me realize that there are a few other reasons I shouldn't post here very much too, and that I am not comfortable to be associated with some of the attitudes here. Also 4,000 + posts... I think I've said all I got's to say!

I think 99.999% of people here are mega cool, like mega ultra hyper cool, and I love yis for it

But my friends are a zillion times more important.
i'm gutted
but remember

just as you don't need to be at work to post on Thumped...................... etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back