do any bands make you feel physically sick? (1 Viewer)

Vitalic.I was dragged along to that gig last week.I know its not a band(i thought it was)but fux sake it was dire.what really made me wanna puke was looking at the punters.Tasteless fuckers to a man.

So true. That harsh electro-tuneless shite, there's an awful lobotomised army of fuckwits in Dublin who regard drudge-merchants like Vitalic as the second coming of Christ. Taste-free zone is true. Might as well set a drillbit going in yer back garden.

So true. That harsh electro-tuneless shite, there's an awful lobotomised army o fuckwits in Dublin who regard drudge-merchants like Vitalic as the second coming of Christ. Taste-free zone is true. Might as well set a drillbit going in yer back garden.

I don't know how so many people are fooled.Its possibly the whitest muzak i've ever clapped lugs on.

not so much physically sick but they make my skin crawl

the-feeling-wallpaper.jpg

caption-project-scotland.jpg

and of course (apart form the middle one)...
Army-Of-Lovers-Army-Of-Lovers-4477.jpg

Boo Radleys

:mad: i totally understand the Wake up! song but apart from that theyve made some absolutely amazing music! giant steps and c'mon kids are 2 classic albums i reckon!

i fucking hate we are from barcelona or whatever theyre called! 'i have built a treehouse its a you and me house....'!
FUCK OFF!! get a rope and hang from it!!!!

garbage also make me feel ill!
fight like apes make me want to punch myself in the face and smash up a garden shed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back