DJ Scotch Egg/Ten Past Seven/Homoludo - 28/1 (1 Viewer)

quality gig but what was the story with the vocal being off /almost inaudible for Scoth Egg? He was appealing for it to be turned up but the sound guy wasn't to be seen anywhere. Should of went over myself.

Gaymonn Doran's is famous for that. The beer situation was disgraceful aswell. "Only pints of bud or guinness mate", Eh, what the fuck? I hate that place. Good gig all the same.

actually he had control of his own mic level. he just wanted everything up louder.

but yeah, the beer situation in dorans is a joke. sadly there's a severe lack of mid-sized venues in this city.

well, it's supposed to be relatively low in the mix... also making out banter is probably harder when he has his mic going through a Metal Zone!

This gig was absolutely waaaaaay better than I thought it would be, and I walked in with high expectations. Thanks to all involved in putting it on. Though Scotch Egg was the only one who had decent sound all night.

Did anyone else notice how fucking tight he is with turning that pedal on and off??? Man he knows them tunes inside out!!!

My neck is in bits today!

Did anyone else notice how fucking tight he is with turning that pedal on and off??? Man he knows them tunes inside out!!!
!

Yeah was v impressive alright.

The trick with dorans is to drink bottles rather than pints. Everyone knows that.

Small bottles though.. The trick is to bring in booze.

Great gig, more of tenpastseven would've been better but scotch egg was cool. The dark dissonant ending was bestest.

Bah, I got food poisioning last night during the gig and spent most of the night shivering in a ball and then getting violently sick til my lift arrived. Had to bail during the 2nd act and missed Scotch Egg completely! Ballsack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back