DJ /Rupture in Dublin (1 Viewer)

jaakko said:
kool, though i'm not too familiar with his other stuff, mostly the "gold teeth thief" mashup stuffs. which are great

the best thing he has done, imho, is his mix on "the bidoun sessions" cd. the best dj mix i have heard. his own solo music leaves me cold however.

jaakko said:
kool, though i'm not too familiar with his other stuff, mostly the "gold teeth thief" mashup stuffs. which are great

Ya the Minesweeper Suite is a really good mash up album and his new one is great too.
Saw him at sonar about 5 years ago, he played in the afternoon and had everyone dancing their socks off.

Thank god its not in frazers, that place really stinks.

Bag'o'cans said:
Ya, i live with one of the organisers, that was an accident, defo on in The Belvedere.

If there's a sign on the door of The Belvedere saying "Haha you gullible fools Rupture isn't playing here." when i get there I'll feel hurt.
Otherwise thanks for clarifying the venue :).

Sufi said:
Ya the Minesweeper Suite is a really good mash up album and his new one is great too.
Saw him at sonar about 5 years ago, he played in the afternoon and had everyone dancing their socks off.

Thank god its not in frazers, that place really stinks.

Saw him in the afternoon at Sonar '02. Was that the one? It was great.

The Scientician said:

Yep, that was it. I think Wobbly, Cex and Kid 606 played that afternoon too. Good times.

The Scientician said:

Ya that was the very one, the room in the basement was really sweaty but it was so good i stayed the whole set. kid 606 played after i think.

Ah such good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back