DJ night in Bohs 27th May (1 Viewer)

nooly said:
so if a load of students had showed up would it have been a franz ferdinand and arctic monkeys night?

no it wasnt avertised as a student night.it was however advertised as a ska night hence the dancing two tone lad and lady etc on the poster.aswell as a punk night.

xsteox said:
well, it was advertised as "a night of classic punk/hardcore tracks from back in the day to this very day". granted that would include some ska, bu 50+ minuets is a bit much, espically as i didn't hear one punk/hardcore song. granted i was late, but does that mean for every future event like this, anyone who wants to hear punk/hardcore must be early, and anyone who wants to hear non-stop bloody ska can arrive later?

it was also advertised as a ska night as well as the punk.
their was punk played. also thomas played as much punk as he did ska.as was said already from what ive heard its going to be different each time so there might be no ska at all next time or even more. turn up what ever time you want ! just until youve organised your own night or have offered to dj punk for these people stop whinging its boring. chiping in or doin stuff yourself = interesting

JANER said:
Problem appears to be some people didn't see the Ska flyer???
I only went by the description in this thread...........
I will DJ if someone teaches me :D

janer is now my official spokesman. all media enquiries/quotes are via him from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back