DJ night in Bohs 27th May (2 Viewers)

crusticide

In keeping with the current trend in Dublin for Italian-named clubs, here's another one for your diary.

Forza Feckless presente:

Briganti Boemi
A night of classic punk/hardcore tracks from back in the day to this very day spun by local punk as feck d.j. talent!!

8.30pm till late, Saturday, 27th May,
Bohemians FC, Dalymount Park, Phibsboro, Dublin 7.
Adm. €5
image001.png

well that was a waste of a fiver, for the hour( there abouts) i was there,i heard one fatboyslim track and most of a queen track, followed by fifty plus minuets of ska shite. only heard punk and hardcore when i put on me ipod.
bollox to that.:mad:

lol Owen.........well I would have complained about the lack of Punk but Micky is a big guy !ninjaaaa

Seriously I mean it was a great nite until the last 2 djs played 99% old school ska, the poster did say Punk/Hardcore.

Had a great night though, was outta me face !ironyyy

love jones said:

that love jones was me willy was still logged on.

Anyway.in all fairness the first dj played punk if you turned up late and missed its just bad timing., mickey played ska and thomas played a mix of both. so thats the punk and ska
covered.what it said on the tin. there was more skinheads and ska heads than punks so people played to the majority.

anyway i think its different djs each time so seto give it a chance.maybe offer your services as a dj.

I thought that this was gonna be a proper punk night but unfortunately it lacked the crowd and the tunes. In saying that, I had quite a good time because I was with a crowd of people and am quite fond of ska.

byrneos said:
that love jones was me willy was still logged on.

Anyway.in all fairness the first dj played punk if you turned up late and missed its just bad timing., mickey played ska and thomas played a mix of both. so thats the punk and ska
covered.what it said on the tin. there was more skinheads and ska heads than punks so people played to the majority.

anyway i think its different djs each time so seto give it a chance.maybe offer your services as a dj.

well, it was advertised as "a night of classic punk/hardcore tracks from back in the day to this very day". granted that would include some ska, bu 50+ minuets is a bit much, espically as i didn't hear one punk/hardcore song. granted i was late, but does that mean for every future event like this, anyone who wants to hear punk/hardcore must be early, and anyone who wants to hear non-stop bloody ska can arrive later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back