Distro-y Distro to closed down!!! (1 Viewer)

closed groove

Website
distrotable.com
So have taken the decision to close down Distro-y I just don’t have the time to put into Distro-y anymore with two small kids and a full time job while living far away from any real punk scene (Galway 2 hours, Dublin nearly 3 hours away) make distro table hard to do.

Thanks for the support over the last 6 years or so, made a lot of friends all over the world and learn a lot of cool things. Thanks to all the bands for all the amazing music and people who have been part of Distro-y with special thanks to Mark who plays in Jobseekers (
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
) and Ben the two people that played a big part in the background of Distro-y over the years. And of course Amy for all the support over the years!!

We are clearing out the Distro-y with a big 30% OFF Sale, Distro-y Rec. Crust Punk Distro All money will go back into Jobsworth Records (http://jobsworthrecords.com/)and one or two other projects which will come to light soon in the future as well as any money owed to bands/distros and one two releases which I will take part in over the next year. Take advantage and buy cheap extremely cheap records.

RIP Distro-y Distro-y Records

Ah boss I'm awful sorry to hear that. Where'll I get my shtacks a records now?! Jaysus, more than half of what I own must have come from you haha! Was only thinking during the week I have to get the new Burnt Cross off ya before their gone! It's totally understandable with two nippers keepin ya going ninety though. Fair fuckin play for all the hard work ya put into it and all that ya achieved over the last few years, without you the Irish Punk scene would have been a much, much poorer place. Comghairdeagas ón gcroí, DISTROY GO DEO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back