dirty 3 (nov 12) (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 81
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 7
hermie said:
any indication this will sellout?would buying at the door be on?

hard to tell.. its selling really well, but theres still a couple of hundred tickets available. if u can get one in advance you probably should, but there will be some on the door, dunno how many though

please note that doors are at 7.30 tomorrow night, not 8.30 as originally advertised. still a fair few tickets left

scattershot said:
what time are dirty 3 on stage?

probably 9, but maybe 9.30. I reckon its worth coming down at 8 to see josh pearson, but I aint heard him myself, other people reckon hes real good though

The band were fantastic. butwhyohwhy do people pay twenty squids to see a band and then TALK THRU THE QUIET BITS and then SHOUT THRU THE LOUD BITS -> "HAVE YOU HEARD THEM BEFORE?? OH THEY'RE SO GREAT..." etc ...KruntZ.

...not that I'd want a repeat of SHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHHHHHHHHSHHHHH

that was at ye slint gig *KOFF -->>FULLAWANKERZ*

pavlos said:
The band were fantastic. butwhyohwhy do people pay twenty squids to see a band and then TALK THRU THE QUIET BITS and then SHOUT THRU THE LOUD BITS -> "HAVE YOU HEARD THEM BEFORE?? OH THEY'RE SO GREAT..." etc ...KruntZ.

yes to all this. and then there's the farts and the people constantly fucking walking infront of you to get to the bar/loo/their mate jasper who was at the match and thought he'd pop in for a few heinos with some of the lads. one magnificent turd did so while proclaiming at the top of his voice ''guinness coming through!'' as if this meant we should all stop watching the gig and part (the crowd) like the red sea for him.

ugh. the village. NEVER AGAIN.
please promoters. never again.
maybe then that cruddy venue will just fade from all gig memory and turn into the fully fledged shite disco its owners want it to be.

pavlos said:

Because they're cunts, obviously.

dirty three, wowee! amazing.
the village was a particularly stinky place last night though, i hate walking through other peoples farts. ugh.

dirty 3 were really really good- hadn't heard them before the gig so twas a nice surprise
it was really hard to hear josh pearson with all the talking but at least i'll get another chance to hear him again at the ballroom

good band + wrong venue = mediocre gig.

that about sums it up for me.... it's a shit venue.

and Josh Pearson was boring...very boring. although his beard made up for it.

Jim White is an amazing drummer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back