Dillinger in Dublin (2 Viewers)

i thought it was Sunday it was on? Ah tis up to you, but i'm up for it. And play all the Nasum you want, in fact i'll bring the albums if you like. As long as i can play Into The Moat for oh, maybe about 3 hours.

well, come thursday the image of me writhing in nothing but a posing pouch will no longer be just in the fantasies of the irish scenesters... i might go the whole hog and dip myself in glitter for the occasion

Alan Remorse said:
well, come thursday the image of me writhing in nothing but a posing pouch will no longer be just in the fantasies of the irish scenesters... i might go the whole hog and dip myself in glitter for the occasion

we really should lock you up!
does anyone want to see als impression of SteveO from Jackass?
though he pulls off the leopard skin thong pretty well!

Cormcolash said:
Liadain if you do a Sugababes cover it means that you have to wear skimpy clothing and gyrate and stuff during that song.
I do that all the time anyway :confused:

needtokill said:
Ah Leo, c'mon up boss.
\

Seeing as yere second on the bill would Jamie or Liiadain like to hazard a guess as to roughly what time ye'll be playing, just so I know how much i have to break the speed limit by on the way up

argh, is this thing definitely on monday? if it is i cant go, i thought it was sunday all along. bollocks!!!

Alan Remorse said:
argh, is this thing definitely on monday? if it is i cant go, i thought it was sunday all along. bollocks!!!

Bollocks to you too Alan, I don't fancy driving to this on my own. Sheesh we'll have to go for our romantic drive another time :p

balls anyway!

ive told you a hundred times leo, i cant fall asleep to Gorefest, that's why i get so uptight in bed. maybe a little Marvin Gaye would help loosen me up... you heard me, loosen!

xiknowitsoverx said:
''was just about to say you gotta get some dillinger 4 over here... I was soooo exited to see the post and then it wasnt d4...i can always dream''...

I asked Leatherface about bringing D4 over, I've emailed a few people about it, might be pain now they are on Fat but we will see
I'm seeing them in florida in a few weeks so i'll have a wee chat with them about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back