Did you lose clothes in Belfast at NWF? (1 Viewer)

Lordjaysus

Some hallions have lost their clothes in my house in Blefast, a black Penneys style hoodie with a paper sticker on the front saying "totally stoked" and a pair of green combats with an NDT and a Sedition patch. There was also a small black backpack with a leopard fur patch but it was full of beer and broken glass so we chucked it out...

yep, it is....
i'm gonna be up there tomorrow or the day after to get my guitar from deckys house aswell... and my bag with my walkman and sleeping bag from james house.. probably some other things too... oh god

any sign of my standard issue crust cap? - black faded to grey baseball cap, 'from ashes rise' patch on the front, some fuck the pigs type one in spanish on the back, the fabric is ripped on the peak, studs in the four airholes.

Yeh coz we found a standard issue crust cap which was black faded to grey baseball cap with a 'from ashes rise' patch on the front, a fuck the pigs type one in spanish on the back with the fabric is ripped on the peak and studs in five airholes. (not)

Actually Dunch I see that the aforementioned cap is in actual fact here. I suggest you approach Cormac to bring it down cos I'm done with the Free State for the next while.

Is that the style of cap that's in these days? Only i was perusing TK Maxx and only just shied away from buying the olive green deerstalker - I think I saw some punk wear it once at some gig. I wish they'd bring out a manual or some shit.

i was thinking of starting a business vacuum-packing crust caps for that flawless and durable 'imitation-crust' shine. can you imagine one of these bad boys with a 'from ashes rise' patch on the front?

r-giants.jpg

it would be HUGE among our nothern european champagne-crusty friends.

i was thinking of starting a business vacuum-packing crust caps for that flawless and durable 'imitation-crust' shine. can you imagine one of these bad boys with a 'from ashes rise' patch on the front?

r-giants.jpg

it would be HUGE among our nothern european champagne-crusty friends.

Wow! That's the shiniest hat ever. Coupled with the trousers below, it'd be an amazing look for any up and coming euo-punker!

S33trousers.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back