Did you know???? (you are not safe) (1 Viewer)

A few bears in

People READ what is posted here USE the search other posts by this user feature, and can probably DECIPHER who the poster is if they're not TOTALLY BRAINDEAD...THEN they sometimes get someone to APPROACH you in a BAR or BAR/VENUE, and express their annoyance. CHRIST is nothing sacred anymore. Insert some other shit about shattered somethingorother......nnodling

A few bears in said:
People READ what is posted here USE the search other posts by this user feature, and can probably DECIPHER who the poster is if they're not TOTALLY BRAINDEAD...THEN they sometimes get someone to APPROACH you in a BAR or BAR/VENUE, and express their annoyance. CHRIST is nothing sacred anymore. Insert some other shit about shattered somethingorother......nnodling

No - Friday.

jane said:

my mind is about to break:

"Life is a "Crapshoot" -with a femininity cube and a masculinity cube."

"3 EQUATOR 4 CORNER EARTH TIME ROTATES 96 HOURS AS A SIMULTANEOUS 4 DAY CUBE. YOU WERE TAUGHT THAT THE EARTH HAS ONLY ONE EQUATOR AS IF THE EARTH WAS FLAT. YOU WERE TAUGHT IGNORANCE. CREATION HAS TWO SEX POLES & 4 CORNER RACES OF HUMANS. GOD IS CORNERED AS A QUEER."

dragonsnake.jpg

friday is a cube? that is officially the craziest website I have ever seen. hands down. :confused:

"Creation of 4 simultaneous 24 hour days, within a single rotation of Earth, empowers me above all 1-day gods and educated stupid scientists. I will wager $10,000.00 on it." :eek: :( :confused: !ironyyy wtf??? :D :D :D

I saw a really cute puppy hanging its head out the car window. I also stepped on a piece of metal while I was running, and it made a horrible welt in my leg. I shouted 'CUNTS!' very loudly, and then checked to make sure it didn't break the skin. I could have checked before I shouted, but the idea -- however brief -- of having to go get a tetanus shot on a sunny Friday afternoon was too annoying.
Damn Dublin Port and all their detritus.

There's a container in my fridge, of yummy chocolate biscuit cake made by my boyfriend's mother, and I'm desperately trying not to dive into it head first. It's for both of us to share, so I want to be conservative about my own consumption of it. It's the toughest thing I've ever done.

A few bears in said:

Ha ha. I would love if someone would come up to me in a bar/venue and say "You're Zita off Thumped, I've a bone to pick with you." It would really delight me. Sometimes I get PMs from people that saw me at stuff but didn't want to approach me and say "Hey do I know you off the internet?" That's a shame..

A few bears in said:
People, what is posted here? USE the search.other posts by this feat, and can probably GOPHER who the post is if they're not TOTALLY BRAINDEAD...THEN they sometimes get someone to APPROACH you in a VENUE/BAR or BAR/VENUE, and express their annoyance. CHRIST is nothing scared anymore. Insert some other shit about shattered somethingorothersomethingorothersomethingorother......nnodling

OK

plug said:
friday is a cube? that is officially the craziest website I have ever seen. hands down. :confused:

"Creation of 4 simultaneous 24 hour days, within a single rotation of Earth, empowers me above all 1-day gods and educated stupid scientists. I will wager $10,000.00 on it." :eek: :( :confused: !ironyyy wtf??? :D :D :D

The best thing about that website is that it never stops being funny. Every time I see any sort of conspiratorial or political gobbledygook, it reminds me of Time Cube, and I go back and have another chuckle at the website. If you get past the first 200000000 words of it, it eventually degenerates into an angry racist rant.

jane said:
The best thing about that website is that it never stops being funny. Every time I see any sort of conspiratorial or political gobbledygook, it reminds me of Time Cube...

i have to admit it started brainhurt in the same way creationist stuff does.
bad science.

This redeaded randomer that gets the number 8 to mervue every morning started (literally) screaming about Nazi's at the top of her voice as i walked past this morning. Christ, as if my hangover wasn't bad enoough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back