DEVASTATING EXPLOSIONS (1 Viewer)

what the fuck is wrong with dublin (drunken rant) anywhere else i go chat very easy. talking to birds simple, havin a laugh very very easy. dublin first night out, met zero birds got drunk wooooo!!!! (sarcastic) somehow got in an argument with the bus driver (silent argument) had some nutter get on the bus (thank you mr. bus driver) argue with me. SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME. got off the bus early, got taxi home. wooooo!!!!!! dublin truly im off my head, when pleasure at every turn was available to me, back to dublin and i get scared by a nutter. ahhhh!!!!! dublin how i missed you

what the fuck is wrong with dublin (drunken rant) anywhere else i go chat very easy. talking to birds simple, havin a laugh very very easy. dublin first night out, met zero birds got drunk wooooo!!!! (sarcastic) somehow got in an argument with the bus driver (silent argument) had some nutter get on the bus (thank you mr. bus driver) argue with me. SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME. got off the bus early, got taxi home. wooooo!!!!!! dublin truly im off my head, when pleasure at every turn was available to me, back to dublin and i get scared by a nutter. ahhhh!!!!! dublin how i missed you

You got drunk and bad shit happened ? Boo fucking hoo it's not Dublins fucking fault.

my goodness, a fella from dublin defending the good people of dublin. scumbags, addicts and general shits. Unite for in dublin you cant even get a sniff of a bird, a chat anything beyond ridicule impossible. wow being drunk!! an aparthied of a situation. dublin= shit

What the fuck does this have to do with explosions site?

If I went out on my own to "sniff birds" got shitfaced had a row with a bus driver & got scared by a junkie. I'd be writing all about it on the internet too.

Thanks for sharing.

my goodness, a fella from dublin defending the good people of dublin. scumbags, addicts and general shits. Unite for in dublin you cant even get a sniff of a bird, a chat anything beyond ridicule impossible. wow being drunk!! an aparthied of a situation. dublin= shit

No You Can't get a sniff of a bird. It's probably down to your attitude.

Dublin owes you nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back