Detox (1 Viewer)

Wizard

Hi everyone

Does anyone out there know anything at all about the super duper foot detox pads - the ones that you wear over night on your feet and that help clear out your toxins etc?

I have heard alot of stuff on them and I was wondering if anyone had any feed back on them - ie used them and what were the results?

Need to clean up after the heavy duty festive season!!!

Wizard:cool:

Hi everyone

Does anyone out there know anything at all about the super duper foot detox pads - the ones that you wear over night on your feet and that help clear out your toxins etc?

I have heard alot of stuff on them and I was wondering if anyone had any feed back on them - ie used them and what were the results?

Need to clean up after the heavy duty festive season!!!

Just eat plenty of whole foods and stay away from the bad stuff.

Quick fix and or crash course detox plans are a waste of time and money.

Patches on your feet...i ask ye.

Yeah - heard it was good quick fix with long term benefits.

Has anyone out there tried them?

Doh!

If you mean the asian herbal ones a friend of mine tried them. But like all detox things they only "work" effectively if you cut out all the bad stuff, drink lots of water and switch to eating good, healthy and preferably raw foods.

They might help speed up results, but they won't do all the work for you.

Oh god no - I expected to do some of the work but this is (as I understand it) helps to give a good start to the process.

Do you know what pads he/she used and if they found it successful?

Have you used them at all.....

you sweat loads of toxins out through your feet anyway. so as said above drink loads of water eat well and if you want the foot thing wear very warm socks to make you feet sweat

If you are looking for quick results going for a lymph massage and doing a fruit detox (and, as HMD said, drinking loads of water) is the best option.

I've never tried the foot things myself. Have used the PurePlan and similar drink based ones. Definitely noticed results.

massage my lymph please
massage your own, i heard you were great at that. what with all the practise you put in.

im drinking a cupa green tea. it tastes like...... something that is initially horrible but may be nice next time..... like guinness and cigarettes for the first time....... by god this shit better be good for me

massage your own, i heard you were great at that. what with all the practise you put in.

im drinking a cupa green tea. it tastes like...... something that is initially horrible but may be nice next time..... like guinness and cigarettes for the first time....... by god this shit better be good for me

to make it nicer you could put in 2 spoons of sugar and a spoon of coffee with a bit of (cows)milk*.

* before anyone suggests gland/man milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back