Desperately seeking scientist with strong stomach (1 Viewer)

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
Hey science nerds! I'm looking for someone with an interest in the 'hard' sciences for an archaeology project I'm thinking of doing.

It's a contemporary archaeological study, which I will explain in detail if you're interested. It may turn out that there is not really room in the research goals for a contribution from the 'real' sciences (as an archaeologist, I'm totally a fake one), but I'd be interested to chat to yiz.

PM me if interested. I'm serious about the strong stomach, or at least a willingness to acquire one rapidly. More details when I have the project underway, as I don't want anyone to beat me to the idea...

Ta.

Jane

PS: I'm not actually desperate.

I could contact you through the farternet. All you need is a toilet and a few tins of bins.
The waves generated by the farts allow for data-rich communications through the sewer network.

will this resemble a scene from the shawshank redemption?!!

jane said:
Hey science nerds! I'm looking for someone with an interest in the 'hard' sciences for an archaeology project I'm thinking of doing.

It's a contemporary archaeological study, which I will explain in detail if you're interested. It may turn out that there is not really room in the research goals for a contribution from the 'real' sciences (as an archaeologist, I'm totally a fake one), but I'd be interested to chat to yiz.

PM me if interested. I'm serious about the strong stomach, or at least a willingness to acquire one rapidly. More details when I have the project underway, as I don't want anyone to beat me to the idea...

Ta.

Jane

PS: I'm not actually desperate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back