designers who use fur. (1 Viewer)

rampz

theyre all at it, marc jacobs, prada, miu miu, dior etc etc.
me and the missus were over in penneys earlier and "atmosphere" are using rat skin.

love a bit of rats skin. As you know, I buy all my clothes in Penneys etc etc

johnny brubaker is also fur scum.

kirstie said:
love a bit of rats skin. As you know, I buy all my clothes in Penneys etc etc

this thread isnt so much about the ethics as the humour of penneys "designer labels".

anyway, anyone ive ever met who is anti-fur doesnt eat meat or wear leather.
i personally am indifferent.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Can someone explain to me why people get so ticked off about fur when they happily wear leather and eat meat?

No, we're only joking. Ramps likes to wind me up that I buy all my cothes in Penneys. It's funny if you've had 23 drinks and you actually know us. Maybe.
CITY BABY said:
Calvin Klein too.

Are you serious about the rat skin? I thought all the cheapie shops used rabbit fur with "by-product of the food industry" written on the lable. What bollocks!

"(Peaceful)Anti Fur demo outside Barnardos fur outlet. ( situated near the Molly Malone statue at the end of Grafton Street)
-Wed 29th of June
-2.00pm - 4.00pm"
so there ya go.....if yer interested then they'd appreciate as much support as possible."
I'm not vegan but I don't buy leather. I disagree with wearing fur because of how the animals are treated (ie skinned alive).

Sometimes PeTA is a load of bullsheeat. Like now they're trying to ruin wool for us because sheep have to get their ears hole-punched and tails cut off.
http://www.peta2.com/STUFF/s-knittingfeat.asp
Maybe it's cruel how they do it in australia but sheeps ears are punched to track them in case of foot and mouth and their tails are cut off to stop them getting maggoty.

honestly...

i wear leather shoes from time to time.

my reasons in terms of the alternatives and longevity would bore you to tears and make you want to virtually punch me in the eye.

trianglegrrrl said:
"(Peaceful)Anti Fur demo outside Barnardos fur outlet. ( situated near the Molly Malone statue at the end of Grafton Street)
-Wed 29th of June
-2.00pm - 4.00pm"
so there ya go.....if yer interested then they'd appreciate as much support as possible."

Why peaceful? ;)

trianglegrrrl said:
Sometimes PeTA is a load of bullsheeat. Like now they're trying to ruin wool for us because sheep have to get their ears hole-punched and tails cut off.
http://www.peta2.com/STUFF/s-knittingfeat.asp
Maybe it's cruel how they do it in australia but sheeps ears are punched to track them in case of foot and mouth and their tails are cut off to stop them getting maggoty.

honestly...

For real. Those videos of farming and slaughter houses and shit annoy me aswell, having grown up on a farm and visiting several slaughter houses... While i'm not saying that the conditions don't exist in reality, i think some of the objections are born of ignorance as to how things operate in reality.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
For real. Those videos of farming and slaughter houses and shit annoy me aswell, having grown up on a farm and visiting several slaughter houses... While i'm not saying that the conditions don't exist in reality, i think some of the objections are born of ignorance as to how things operate in reality.

industrial farms aren't that prevalent in ireland. but they are elsewhere.

I thought that leather shit in pennys was PVC. Jesus im making the poor bastards out to be cheaper than they are. I buy all my clothes in pennys.

ReadySteadyJedi said:

I agree with you.

I think that every one that grows up on a farm goes through the same things , I bet you went along in the tractor with the driver when they were cutting silage also , climbed bails , made a holy show of yourself stopping cattle when changing them to different fields that required them to be brought on the road.

yes, penneys are using rat skin and bee abdomen. usher shops there, as does j lo.

penneys bad. theres blood on their hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back