Derrick Dalton (1 Viewer)

I never met the man, and I never saw Crumb, but after reading through all the tributes here it's impossible not to be moved by his passing.

Listening to the songs on myspace and watching the youtube videos, it's obvious he was a talented guy.

Condolences to his wife, family and friends.

I never met the man, and I never saw Crumb, but after reading through all the tributes here it's impossible not to be moved by his passing.

Listening to the songs on myspace and watching the youtube videos, it's obvious he was a talented guy.

Condolences to his wife, family and friends.

Likewise.

On behalf of Derricks family can I just thank you all for your wonderfully kind messages of support. Its heartbreaking and at the same time uplifting to read all your kind words, they are all very much appreciated. I just wish he was around to read them and see how loved he was. They say only the good die young and in this case it's definitely true.

Such sad news. I had the pleasure of rehearsing and playing a couple of gigs with Derrick, a sweet, friendly and unassuming guy with such passion for music. My thoughts are with him, with Laura and the family. Rest in peace.

Just arrived back to Dublin and internet access. Reading all the tributes here is so moving. I've known Derrick Dalton for almost 20 years and I am so sorry for Laura and his family. He was a real gent and a I will miss him. RIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back