Den2.. kid blunt? (1 Viewer)

bandit

Drink the fucking coffee.
Website
Visit site
alright, I didnt actually see this myself, and chances are some people are havin me on, but eh...
Do they usually play Kid Blunt songs on Den2 in the morning or is that a new thing?

I remember everday wating for Live at Three to end.
And then the den would come on and poor ray darcy would have to deal with dustin slaggin celebrities, and try and smile all the while.

gerry-may will never ever compare

ahh ray darcy aint worth shit, i remember when he got all famous and returned to his lovely hometown of kildare and subsequently got the shite kicked out of him, good old kildare, anyway ian dempsey is the only mann for me.

i still have my badge and certificate from when i joined the Dempsey's Den fanclub. happier times.

does anybody remember the time The Brinskill Bomb Beat were on Live At 3?! it was very strange

kid blunt was played and mentioned loads when they released the 82 ep. i think eoins ma gave it to dustin the turkey (theyre friends)and he played it or something.
imagine they played the new split....kids would be crying with all the screaming they do now a days

spuded said:
ahh ray darcy aint worth shit, i remember when he got all famous and returned to his lovely hometown of kildare and subsequently got the shite kicked out of him, good old kildare, anyway ian dempsey is the only mann for me.
Yeah fuck that guy.
About five years ago when i was working on the Shannon he came in to me on a hired boat. He really struggled mooring it and didn't have a clue in general. I helped him out and did my usual shit had a chat and stuff. Anyway after I've filled his water tank he starts rooting in his pocket claims he has no change but will "sort me out" before he leaves. About four hours later, after staying on board the whole time he left without even a thanks and a goodbye.

Other celebrity clients: Micheal Carruth, Dinny from Glenroe and Christy O'Connor Jnr..

dinny is nothin...we had the whole cast to kick it with when they used to shoot in kilcoole. sure eoin, kendo , and many many others have even been in the show lots!! funny stuff.
didnt you meet andy when you were down the shannon? (andy = kinda plump stoner from kilcoole)

mc moley said:
dinny is nothin...we had the whole cast to kick it with when they used to shoot in kilcoole. sure eoin, kendo , and many many others have even been in the show lots!! funny stuff.
didnt you meet andy when you were down the shannon? (andy = kinda plump stoner from kilcoole)
Yeah I met Andy one year. He's not quite a celebrity though. He told me all about this great band called Kid Blunt.
I'm sure I met many famous Germans but failed to recognise them.

Winty said:
Yeah fuck that guy.
About five years ago when i was working on the Shannon he came in to me on a hired boat. He really struggled mooring it and didn't have a clue in general. I helped him out and did my usual shit had a chat and stuff. Anyway after I've filled his water tank he starts rooting in his pocket claims he has no change but will "sort me out" before he leaves. About four hours later, after staying on board the whole time he left without even a thanks and a goodbye.

Other celebrity clients: Micheal Carruth, Dinny from Glenroe and Christy O'Connor Jnr..
Hahaha, did you offer Michael Carruth a fair dig? I would have! Then again maybe he only fights women...

This Den thing has been blown out of proportion, we only broke into the studio in Donnybrook, waited till morning when the crew came in, held them at gunpoint and forced them to act normal but play the songs. Slight hiccup when Eoin fired by accident killing a transition year student on work experience. Everyone started screaming and then Luke got trigger happy blasting every fucker in there tellin them to shut the fuck up or he'd shit in their christmas stocking. RTE covered the whole thing up to keep with their all going well profile.

Cormcolash said:
Hahaha, did you offer Michael Carruth a fair dig? I would have! Then again maybe he only fights women...
I think you may be confusing your irish boxers.
Micheal Carruth: Olympic gold medalist in 1992. Never became a professional boxer. Once hired a large river boat and spent two weeks travelling in it on the Shannon. Stopped in Rooskey and met cheeky diesel pump attendent and general swindler who promptly swindled him. Seemeed like a nice guy.

Steve Collins: Former professional boxer. Had famous rivalry with Chris Eubank circa 1997/98. They fought twice and Collins won both (I think). Held the World Middleweight title for about a year. Has suffered many wife beating allegations but has apparently just returned to live with his wife and family. Though i have never met him he does not seem like a nice guy.

Winty said:
I think you may be confusing your irish boxers.
Micheal Carruth: Olympic gold medalist in 1992. Never became a professional boxer. Once hired a large river boat and spent two weeks travelling in it on the Shannon. Stopped in Rooskey and met cheeky diesel pump attendent and general swindler who promptly swindled him. Seemeed like a nice guy.

Steve Collins: Former professional boxer. Had famous rivalry with Chris Eubank circa 1997/98. They fought twice and Collins won both (I think). Held the World Middleweight title for about a year. Has suffered many wife beating allegations but has apparently just returned to live with his wife and family. Though i have never met him he does not seem like a nice guy.
Yeah, I realised I mixed them up about 10 minutes after posting that! Even so, you still should have offered Carruth a fair dig, and if you ever meet Steve Collins I expect you to offer him a fair dig too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back