Del 9 video for the coldspoon conspiracy 'Tesseract' on NO DISCO this Weds 8th May (1 Viewer)

the mouth of the coldspoons

Since 2000
Website
www.thecoldspoonconspiracy.cjb.net
yup.
what it says on the tin.

this wednesday, 8th may, No Disco, Network 2, 11.25.
think it's about the 2nd video on.

the coldspoon conspiracy - Tesseract.
made by del 9 (what done videos for jimmy cake, connect 4 orchestra and slacktime john).
featuring the lovely hands of mr. andy clarke.

it's already been shown at Lazybird, Wonky and at the redneck manifesto gig in the project, but this is the first time it's on the proper telly like.

bring on the abuse.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by billygannon
was that shown at Wonky? It's the one with origami and shit...
yes it is but somehow i doubt that andy and the band would take too kindly to the bits of the video that aren't origami being called "shit" thank you very much billy! its a very kick ass video actually.;)

no disco

congrats lads, the video is great and more importantly - i like the tune.

Some other no disco musings....

my favourite song and video was the mum one - nice pretty birdies. The best video i've seen in a while was the new lambchop one with the leaf and the stream that was on no disco a few weeks ago -anyone see it?

that version of 'headlong' for the new frames single is nowhere near as good as the one on the album.

Why oh why wouldnt de la soul play green energy Dublin? Are they playing in marley park this summer or did I dream that?

Leagues all unshaven.

I hope he shows that lambchop video again...

- Fintan

that buy andy clarke wha? deadly vid and great tune of course. best del 9 effort yet i think. frames one was good but a little tackburger. .|..|

fucking great video! excellent tune too, great stuff.

did anyone notice a warlords of pez type thingy being made origami-style at one point? seeing things

Coola Boola, I gots me name on the telly, I'm now as famous as err Paul O'Reilly. :D
Thanks Andy for a great video. I am a bit of an origami buff meself, I can knock up one of those flyin birdies in the time it takes to offend a "stupid yank" about unrelated movie subtitles.

Don't forget the competition people, I think I might enter it myself I still don't have one of those 7"s, Pad where are ya?

.|..|

yeah thats right you get your name on the telly after popping into the shed for a cuppa tea once or twice and you think you're deadly.
bleedin muppet.

I come for the music but I stays for the Tea. That's a good Idea for a gig, a tea party. Once we've listened to the music we could sit around drinkin tea and talk about what to do with Pad

Just wanna say....best Irish video I've seen in I don't know how long.

The song is really great, and the music combined with the split screen images and all was just perfect.

well done the coldspoons and Andy

oh, and that lambchop vid - you're right, it's beautiful.

how can Thom Yorke say vids are JUST advertisements for bands? I see his point, but look at pyramid song.

I did like the Coldspoon Conspiracy video but I think it was a simple idea spread over too long a time. There was something hypnotic about it but you need something that is going to grab people who tune in in the middle of the (very good) song.
I don't mean it has to be very flashy or anything but just something........ more.
Still enjoyed it, though. Better than Mundy's dreadful bog-standard video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back