Death's such a prick. (1 Viewer)

One of my best mates mum just died there last week suddenly from a heart attack. Fuckin awful, 3 children 18, 15 and 13. Funeral was the saddest thing I've ever been to.

Death can fuck right off!

He was meant to be coming down with her today to visit Dublin. Was gonna meet up with them. I only met him the onced but my cousin I reckon is in bits.

A load of people suddenly died in the Lincoln tunnel tonight... like a load. About 6 on the spot, and a load more badly injured apparently. A bus mangled a car out of it. Or something.

That's a load of people that never got home from work today. Ghey.

Recently I have become a little scared of dying, and have laid off the speeding motorbikes, and rallying mountian bikes about Manhattan. I suppose its a result of living in a really densely populated area, but, i have seen a lot of really fucked up accidents here.
The last few, including todays, are having their effect. You sort of see carnage and you think... hmm, I suppose its just a numbers game that that isn't me there. Makes you feel like you have a slightly more tenuous grip on life in a way.

Anyway. Yeah. Death. It's a funny one.

A load of people suddenly died in the Lincoln tunnel tonight... like a load. About 6 on the spot, and a load more badly injured apparently. A bus mangled a car out of it. Or something.

That's a load of people that never got home from work today. Ghey.

Recently I have become a little scared of dying, and have laid off the speeding motorbikes, and rallying mountian bikes about Manhattan. I suppose its a result of living in a really densely populated area, but, i have seen a lot of really fucked up accidents here.
The last few, including todays, are having their effect. You sort of see carnage and you think... hmm, I suppose its just a numbers game that that isn't me there. Makes you feel like you have a slightly more tenuous grip on life in a way.

Anyway. Yeah. Death. It's a funny one.

best not check out the most intense ad ever that gorrillamunch posted.

don't mean to be a prick but you all best make friends with death - it's fucking inevitable. the older i get the more i realize it.

death is what gives life meaning. realising time is limited motivates one to make the most of all pleasure and positive possibilities.
hmmmm....not sure if i agree with you 100% on this Brian....i don't think i need the specter of looming death hanging over me to enjoy my life...life rules just because it's life!

i see/understand what you're saying though. food for thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back