Death in St. Petersburg - Nazi attack after Food Not Bombs (1 Viewer)

i'm replying to this before even reading the other's comments and your subsequent replies. one thing is blatantly clear though; your ideologies are no different in my mind to that of Hitler. you seem to forget that millions of non-whites have suffered at the hands of white people.
and you know what? if Kamou Kambon wants to exterminate white people, it's because of people like you. and i hope he comes after ye first.

Lord Abbath said:
Hi guys, just popped in to tell you what the story is.

I'd like to ask that you do not call me a nazi. I have no affinity with Hitler because he was a madman who did nothing but bring strife upon others aswell as his own people. yes I am racially aware but that does not mean I am a nazi so I would really appreciate you not refer to me as such.

Idealogically speaking, the person I would respect the most is Ghandi. why is this? well I am not a violent person and I do not believe violence solves anything. Ghandi secured the indipendance of his country through non-violent means.

Violence breeds more violence, and that's why Hitler was doomed to fail. Ghandi was right, he did the right thing, and he succeeded.

I look in this board and what do I see? fascists and thugs. people like you are so scared of people having different opinions that you want to stamp it out with violence. Like-minded people want to gather, and you want to attack them en masse?

Ask yourselves, who are the real fascists here?

Tell me, if you were to beat up every racist in Ireland, would that make your ideology right? What is it about someone having a contrasting opinion that threatens you so much? Why is when people want to spread a message, you want to stop anyone from seeing it? Does the truth scare you that much?

Look at the world around you. just recently we had savage riots in France. Paris was burning at the hands of non-whites.

Down in Zimbabwe, there is GENOCIDE happening to white people.

But you lot are more concerned about beating up people who have different opinions to you. well done.

we do need to protect Ireland from this kind of thing. do you think that mugabe is sparing white people who were against racism? no, I think you'd be killed along with everyone else.

Dr. Kamou Kambon said "WE HAVE TO EXTERMINATE WHITE PEOPLE OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET!"

Do you think he'll spare you?

facts are, there's a lot of non-whites that just want to kill us.

Lord Abbath said:
ok I fess up, it's all a big gas. there's no such thing as violent black people.
There's just violent people. Black, white, yellow, brown, etc. Colour's not really a deciding or defining variable in that.

Just like for stupid people.

Found a picture of the main guys from Stormfront, I think that's Lord Abbath second from left:

ragnarok-band.jpg

Break Neck Speed said:
You mean you arent an idiot?

Do you honesty think we'd be gigging on the regular punk circut if we were? Dein kampf means the complete opposite to mein kampf.
ouch. that burned.

Break Neck Speed said:
You mean you arent an idiot?

Do you honesty think we'd be gigging on the regular punk circut if we were? Dein kampf means the complete opposite to mein kampf.

she knows a helluva lot more about rocks than you ever will

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back