hag said:
no comment.

RightSaidFred1P.jpg

Wow - I remember that blouse, I spilled grape juice all over it :(
..but who are you saying I look like?

Buckrake said:
Wow - I remember that blouse, I spilled grape juice all over it :(
..but who are you saying I look like?
actually, brigitte nielsen. i just did an image search and in not one of the results did she have her top on. i thought she was a nice girl.

Re: death cab earns money!

clonan attack said:
or is it possible that YOU have never heard Something About Airplanes and therefore don't know how far they've fallen?!
How far they've fallen?? ok I've got something about airplanes, you can play these songs with chords, we know the facts, the photo album and transatlanticism, pretty much all their albums and I don't think they've fallen that much. In fairness I will agree that some of the songs on Trans are a bit 'Pop'ey but they're still brilliant! I saw them in the Pinebender in Chicago last October and it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to!

hag said:
actually, brigitte nielsen. i just did an image search and in not one of the results did she have her top on. i thought she was a nice girl.

Jesus, you're right. But I don't see the resemblance - my boobs are a good bit smaller than hers. I'm surprised Sly Stallone didn't have his eye out.

hag said:
the guy who says "i like your boobs"? he's my all-time hero. any know if PP are any use?
theyre pretty fuckin awful. here are som sample lyrics for your perusement

"Rest Easy"

It's all clear,
No need for you to fear,
Nothing's under the bed tonight
It's alright
No need for you to fright,
Nothing's after you tonight

[chorus:]
If I pretend that I'm asleep
Will that prevent from making me
their next meal,

It's alright
You've only lost your sense of sight
Rest your head
And dream yourself to bed,
Or else I wont sleep well tonight

[chorus]

If I hold out to the light of day
Will they disintegrate away, far away

'We have the facts and we're voting yes' is a fuckin classic.easily their best. that and the 'forbidden love' ep.'something about is great too.they started to lose it with the 'photo album' though that had some great tunes.the 'stability' ep is even really good.then along came 'transatlanticism' came along and it's like when di death cab turn into coldplay? absolute disaster

hermie you're a cunt. transatlanticism is their best offering. simple logistics, they finally realised that they had 'sell out' potential. and by making a few commercial songs they managed to break into the mainstream.

How's Bright Eyes these days????

dont be so silly....

ostrichsyndrome said:
hermie you're a cunt. transatlanticism is their best offering. simple logistics, they finally realised that they had 'sell out' potential. and by making a few commercial songs they managed to break into the mainstream.

dont be so silly....
hows bright eyes? bright eyes is still producing quality material, regardless of his success. you seem to really like that poxy death cab album - you should check out keane dude, you'd be lovin it.

ostrichsyndrome said:

dont be so silly....
don't call me a cunt ya skinny, aids-ridden prick.your taste is up your arse by the way.you must have some bizarre filters in your ears that make good music sound bad and vice-versa.

Bright Eyes sounds like two students crying during Lou Barlow's therapy session.

big fists said:
hows bright eyes? bright eyes is still producing quality material, regardless of his success. you seem to really like that poxy death cab album - you should check out keane dude, you'd be lovin it.

eoinbox said:
theyre pretty fuckin awful. here are som sample lyrics for your perusement

"Rest Easy"

It's all clear,
No need for you to fear,
Nothing's under the bed tonight
It's alright
Nothing's after you tonight

[chorus:]
If I pretend that I'm asleep
Will that prevent from making me
their next meal,

It's alright
You've only lost your sense of sight
Rest your head
And dream yourself to bed,
Or else I wont sleep well tonight

[chorus]

If I hold out to the light of day
Will they disintegrate away, far away
Like the lyrics some band in an episode of scoobi Doo would sing.

big fists said:
Bright Eyes! Shite Eyes more like. Brown Eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back