Death Breath (3 Viewers)

I used to think along those lines but apparently it's Hardcore as long as Punk and alot of these fuckers use the term Hardcore to sneak metal in thru the backdoor.

I'm with you there. I've always been listening to metal and getting slagged for it. then the punks i know start listening to these "hardcore" bands saying it's not metal. Not metal my arsre. More like punks trying to be too cool to admit they listen to metal.

.|..| up your hole

I used to think along those lines but apparently it's Hardcore as long as Punk and alot of these fuckers use the term Hardcore to sneak metal in thru the backdoor.

lol, very true.

Have to admit though, there are a couple of hardcore bands I've liked, such as S.O.D. Their album 'Speck English or Die' is a classic. I always remember it as being the only thing that both punx & metallers at school, could agree on!

lol, very true.

Have to admit though, there are a couple of hardcore bands I've liked, such as S.O.D. Their album 'Speck English or Die' is a classic. I always remember it as being the only thing that both punx & metallers at school, could agree on!

Are you fukkin' genre retarded or something!? S.O.D. are, besides a fukkin' great band, THRASH metal!!!

:p

Are you fukkin' genre retarded or something!? S.O.D. are, besides a fukkin' great band, THRASH metal!!!

Fuck I've let the cat out of the bag, I realise I've just admitted to liking some thrash metal.....the pure and utter shame ot it!!
But then that's what happens on this forum, you log on a punk, and you leave as a long-curly-haired-runner-boot-wearing-WWF-loving-Def-Leppard-metalhead type :D

lol, very true.

Seasoning the obese!.|..|

Fuck I've let the cat out of the bag, I realise I've just admitted to liking some thrash metal.....the pure and utter shame ot it!!
But then that's what happens on this forum, you log on a punk, and you leave as a long-curly-haired-runner-boot-wearing-WWF-loving-Def-Leppard-metalhead type :D

Ah don't worry about it. Happens to the best of us. You see your best bet would be to not associate with either the punk or the metal. That way you don't get caught up in all these awfully confusing sub-genres and can just observe from the outside, enjoying the music and avoiding the bullshit.

Ah don't worry about it. Happens to the best of us. You see your best bet would be to not associate with either the punk or the metal. That way you don't get caught up in all these awfully confusing sub-genres and can just observe from the outside, enjoying the music and avoiding the bullshit.

You're dead right Bastard Eoin, I've been trying to keep it simple for years,-
1. Put punk music on / go to punk gig, 2. Drink loads of cider, 3. jump around like a mad yok, 4. fall over, 5. repeat Steps 2 to 4 until the wee hours :D

shut up eoin,yr clearly d-beat-stoner doom-thrashcore

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back