Death Before Disco Irish Tour (1 Viewer)

brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
Death Before Disco on Goodlife Records, Irish Tour next month:

[17-03-2004] - Irish invasion day one

where :
Cork, Fred Zeppelins - Ireland
with :
My Remorse (Cork tech emocore) Revolution of a Sun (Cork hardcore)

[18-03-2004] - Irish Invasion Day two

where :
Galway - Ireland
with :
The boy you hit is dead (Galway melodic hardcore)

[19-03-2004] - Irish Invasion day three

where :
Cavanaghs, Belfast - North-Ireland
with :
The boy you hit is dead (Galway melodic hardcore)

[20-03-2004] - Irish invasion Day 4

where :
Limerick, The High School - Ireland
with :
Electric Eel Shock (Japanese.. i think, rockers)

Cormcolash said:
North Ireland, where is that? I only know of Ulster.
didnt spot that, a mate of mine would like that, he works in belfast but gets all bothered when you say he lives in Northern Ireland.
"theres no such thing as Northern Ireland man, there is the north of Ireland, just like there is the south of Ireland, but there is NO Northern Ireland. Would you say you live in Southern Ireland? No. " etc etc.... quite amusing when he gets goin, god bless.

brianMy Remorse said:
just realised the cork date is Paddys Day! obligatory leprachaun costumes and green mosh pits all round...

We shall be shitfaced at that one for sure. Didnt know rev were playing, I was going to bring a gang of them out to Dripsey to the shortest St Paddys Day parade and get them twisted, maybe thats not a great idea if they're playing also that night :(

error type 11 said:
We shall be shitfaced at that one for sure. Didnt know rev were playing, I was going to bring a gang of them out to Dripsey to the shortest St Paddys Day parade and get them twisted, maybe thats not a great idea if they're playing also that night :(

Firstly: Do they know their playing and ...
Secondly: there probably gonna be twisted anyways

Raistlyn said:
Firstly: Do they know their playing and ...
Secondly: there probably gonna be twisted anyways
to be honest i dunno if ROAS know they were playing, its on the goodlife site that they are. conor nelligan is puttin it on, he didnt say it to me that they were playing, but im sure he must have said it to at least one of them, havent played with them in awhile either, so they better be.

brianMy Remorse said:
to be honest i dunno if ROAS know they were playing, its on the goodlife site that they are. conor nelligan is puttin it on, he didnt say it to me that they were playing, but im sure he must have said it to at least one of them, havent played with them in awhile either, so they better be.
I asked Eoin and Noel and they know

PLEASE NOTE: There MAY be a change of venue for the Death Before Disco gig in Belfast - I'll post full details on the board as soon as I know exactly what's happening.

Thanks
Glyn

class, Electric Eel Shock are back again?! brilliant... dont go to the cork gig, unless you want to be so overcome by the brutality being showcased that you instaniously shit your pants the moment you enter the venue.

They were alright, didn't change my life or anything. I could be wrong but I got the feeling that had they been playing to an empty venue or an absolutely packed one, we would have got the same perfomance, ad-libs and all. Their sock gimmick is funnier than the band. AND they aren't Fuck on the Beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back