dear musicians, please be brilliant of get out of the way. (1 Viewer)

re: this thread title....

If a band can't exist exist without money, then the band shouln't exist.

and...

gorillas mot as scare now

It's well handy that musical instruments grow on trees.

I read that yoke last night.

And I repeat my original statement.....If a band can't exist exist without money, then the band shouln't exist

A real musician is in it to get fame and all the trappings,not just money, it brings with it eg.drugs,booze, adoration from members of a sex etc.

I read that yoke last night.

And I repeat my original statement.....If a band can't exist exist without money, then the band shouln't exist

A real musician is in it to get fame and all the trappings,not just money, it brings with it eg.drugs,booze, adoration from members of a sex etc.

in order of preference

1. The Money
2. Adoration from members of the opposite sex
3. Booze n' Druuuuuugs
4. Fame

Well that was a big waste of time.

never!

a054aho4.jpg

a122any9.jpg

lil0158sepoq4.jpg

I think the point of the article is that if you were once in Gang Of Four you can write any old shite as long as you mention the internet. Ps get rid of your old containers.

i was waiting for hour for you to post on this thread vinnie. now that you have, it seem a bit of a let down.

I thought it was a pretty good article. You guys always seem to get upset when anyone approaches the business side of things. Yous need to start thinking outside the container.

I think the article was stating the absolute bloody obvious which anyone with half a brain realised ages ago

swear to god, everything in it was said by Bob Lefsetz at least 2 years ago and by Red_Dog on thumped at some point in the past year.

nope, i'm pretty sure i was the first person to point out how much she looks like predator.

i suppose that would explain why everyone on eircore has a myspace then??

I think the article was stating the absolute bloody obvious which anyone with half a brain realised ages ago

swear to god, everything in it was said by Bob Lefsetz at least 2 years ago and by Red_Dog on thumped at some point in the past year.

The guy himself reckons he's been saying this stuff for ages, the main thrust being he's frustrated that artists still aren't making full use of what's out there.

mmm, but that's not their job, they're the artist. That's why people tried to get signed to record labels in the first place, so somone else could take care of all that business stuff

but then fucking punk rock had to come along and wreck it all by saying "do it yourself, you'll probably be shit at it but give it a shot anyway. You don't need help from people who are trained in this kind of thing, you're a fucking superhuman"

BAH

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back