dead irish punk sites (1 Viewer)

then again there is always ...

picture the scene, goth girl from usa comes to ireland, meets stress, goes out with one of them, goes to warzone, splits up with stress member and then writes about it all on her site called
"eire, my emerald second home" the stuff on the north is hilarious" if only they would stop killing each other"

you coudnt make this shit up

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/6823/eire.html

I .|..| search engines!!!

Conor/Clodagh - can you email me some photos from Liege?In Stockholm,getting the ferry tonight to Finland.Mina unohkin puukon saunarin.Anyone going to Copenhagan for the aul EU summit?

i found the helium bong site a little while ago but was afraid to post it in case i was beaten up. its fucking class, everyone should most certianly take the time to read it.

Aw you guys. I love you, I really do. I didn't do the helium bong website, though. Some girl called Livia actually typed them out herself then sent the pages to me on disk, asking for my permission to put them on the web. Lady fans? You couldn't make that shit up. 'Zines are our bomb' is her slogan, and bear in mind I was only 15-16 when I wrote em.

The goth girl was from mexico, not america. Her name is Diyeeze or something. She slept in thomas's bed once, after a heavy session, when we were living in Smithfield. The next night, after she left, he gets into bed. The sheets are gone. Just the duvet and mattress are there. He slides in, and stops. Its cold. Its wet. Its piss. Clambering out, he turns over the mattress. Its worse on the ther side. She had already turned it over earlier, but obviously pissed straight through it. To add insult to injury, the next day he found the piss soaked bedclothes festering in his wardrobe. Moral of the story? If you find a mexican goth, piss on her, before she pisses on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back